Twerk Yoga Routine...(her tits came out of her outfit.. Lol

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
nah.............bitch face looks like a ham hock outside the packaging....

giphy-1.gif

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
id lick but she couldnt look back @ me or talk to me like I ain't shit .... :dunno: :smh: I got standards. she ain't fine enough to degrade me for licking her asshole... accidentally for a "few" minutes while in downward dog position :smh: she just isn't. & she cant wear that awful blue wig. that's a deal breaker for me. :dunno::lol:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
id lick but she couldnt look back @ me or talk to me like I ain't shit .... :dunno: :smh: I got standards. she ain't fine enough to degrade me for licking her asshole... accidentally for a "few" minutes while in downward dog position :smh: she just isn't. & she cant wear that awful blue wig. that's a deal breaker for me. :dunno::lol:

This mfkr here ^^^

Hahaha

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It took her about a week, but she finally understands what brings the views with this upcoming vid announcement :lol:

I ripped the previous vid, so what's a good host site that doesn't require registration? Haven't uploaded this kinda content in a minute.

hqdefault.jpg
Shorty done discovered the recipe lol. Get your money!

Kaotic

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light...
Platinum Member
For second, I thought they released "The Longest Yard II" or some shit. :lol:

the-longest-yard.gif

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She gotta be from the east side of Whoville w/ that face!

Throwin' that ass back for the Grinch!!!

the-grinch-evil-smile.gif
Where is Whoville? Do all Whovillians like to make vids like this with bodies like that? How do you get to Whoville from here? :dunno: :puzzled: :superman1:

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
she added music to the end to do the twerk tiddies popped out again.. she edited it so she knows her tits are out in the vid.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She need to let me coach her up, I can get her to 250,000 Subscribers easy and help her with creativity. :yes:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
She somewhat caught on but not yet fully...showing a lil less ass in the latest vid is not what brough the views

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
979,910..... ...she definitely is gonna hit 1 milly tomorrow........her newer vids are not quite "performing" as well but when you hit a million views ... the algorithm notices ....

She needs a better manager to really capitalize on this

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
979,910..... ...she definitely is gonna hit 1 milly tomorrow........her newer vids are not quite "performing" as well but when you hit a million views ... the algorithm notices ....

the results of the magnitude of the bgol thirst..........lol

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor