tv's/car audio/home theatre stuff for sale way below cost

MyWorldB*tch

Potential Star
Can I get a list of everything you have for sale plus pricing I plan on buying a lot of stuff soon and I would rather give the money to you instead of best buy.

cranrab

Star
BGOL Investor

TMM,

your gripe with DD in this thread got me thinking more about the logistics of the offer.

DD's story is that his hhgregg connect sold him closeout merchandise and he in turn sold it.

but his quantities were limited, and in other instances he ignored requests (such as yours) completely.

i suspect that DD was involved in a mail drop credit card ring where thousands of dollars of goods are purchased with stolen credit card information. the goods are then shipped to a controlled mail drop, picked up by members of the ring, and turned into cash with offers like this.

for example, the yamaha htib that you were interested in (and that LS received) was said to retail for $800. assuming a 300% retail markup, cost would be approximately $265. yet DD was offering them for $200.

EVEN IF his cost was less than $200, why would he sell an $800 product for only $200 and drastically decrease his own margin?

i believe these items were the fruits of a criminal enterprise.

Tinman

I Haz Risen
Registered
Was looking for some info on home theater systems and came across this thread.

Duh Douche selling genuine Boze and Samstung electronics.
:lol:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
TMM,

your gripe with DD in this thread got me thinking more about the logistics of the offer.

DD's story is that his hhgregg connect sold him closeout merchandise and he in turn sold it.

but his quantities were limited, and in other instances he ignored requests (such as yours) completely.

i suspect that DD was involved in a mail drop credit card ring where thousands of dollars of goods are purchased with stolen credit card information. the goods are then shipped to a controlled mail drop, picked up by members of the ring, and turned into cash with offers like this.

for example, the yamaha htib that you were interested in (and that LS received) was said to retail for $800. assuming a 300% retail markup, cost would be approximately $265. yet DD was offering them for $200.

EVEN IF his cost was less than $200, why would he sell an $800 product for only $200 and drastically decrease his own margin?

i believe these items were the fruits of a criminal enterprise.

if that was the case, people like @Deacon wouldn't have been able to register "stolen items" for warranty.