TV SHOWS / SERIES - Seen any good ones lately? Please feel free to post reviews / feedback / trailers / articles / TV news / all that shit ...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
I`ve watched this 3 times now ...

dont know what it is about this show ..its jus really good to me ...lol

mOWDnip.jpg

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got the formerly UNC channel now All Black CHANNEL free for a month

The show Double Cross makes no sense at all but it's fun to watch and Ashley A Williams has a great ass !!

A House Divided is a bit better you get to see MILFs Lisa Raye and Paula Jai Parker in different swimsuits and form fitting outfits

Craig Ross Jr.'s Monogamy IS THE BEST OUT OF THE 3 EAGERLY AWAITING SEASON 3

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Within the past week & change.

Finished up season 1 of Upload the other day. Enjoyed it - easy to get through at 10 episodes with a good number of them being under 30 mins. It actually held my interest more at the midway point of the season. Clever writing & visually it always looks great. Colorful. Living in B.C. ... didn't know the exact shooting locations, but I'm pretty sure I recognized Stanley Park, Chinatown, New Westminster Quay, and potentially Queen Elizabeth Park. Looking forward to season 2 either later this year, or maybe in 2022.

Also checked out the first of the 2 midseason (or pre-season) Euphoria episodes. Enjoyed that ... Christmas Eve at the diner.

Also caught eps 3 & 4 of Coyote, ep 4 of Ted Lasso, and season 3, ep 1 of Peaky Blinders.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The show Double Cross makes no sense at all but it's fun to watch and Ashley A Williams has a great ass !!

A House Divided is a bit better you get to see MILFs Lisa Raye and Paula Jai Parker in different swimsuits and form fitting outfits

Good intel, JBlaze!

I've listened to a handful of the Mr. Skin podcast episodes in recent months. Always a good laugh when they talk specifics about great ass and titties. Which starlet's gone the full frontal route. Or cross-referencing when stars have done better nude scenes in previous projects.

Mr. Skin should join some of the TV & movies threads here on BGOL ...

:cheers::roflmao3:

tajshan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
WAIT!!!
:eek2::eek2:
Is this based off ...

Lupin is a French mystery thriller streaming television series created by George Kay and François Uzan that premiered on Netflix on 8 January 2021. The series consists of 10 episodes, released in two parts.[1] The show stars Omar Sy in the role of Assane Diop, a man who is inspired by the adventures of Arsène Lupin, a character created by Maurice Leblanc.[2] The series was renewed for a second set to premiere later this summer. [3]

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Talked to a coworker & asked them what they'd recently checked out the past month and change. Usually recommend stuff to them, otherwise they just randomly watch movies on Netflix and VOD. They noted they'd watched 3 seasons of Yellowstone, season 3 of Cobra Kai, and ZeroZeroZero. It's cool hearing their take on series & what they liked & disliked about each. Compare notes in a way.

Personally, I've been catching up on season 3 of Stranger Things. Watching Restaurant: Impossible at the moment while doing some paperwork.
binged Mr. InBetween this week

excellent show... Australian gangsters

Also - the new season of Gommorah dropped on HBOMax

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
binged Mr. InBetween this week

excellent show... Australian gangsters

Also - the new season of Gommorah dropped on HBOMax

Sounds good! I've heard good things about Mr. InBetween.

Talked to a friend and they just started Sneaky Pete.

Ray Shoesmith is a hitman for hire who makes a life out of balancing his criminal activities with his obligations to friends and family.

Mr Inbetween is an Australian black comedy-crime drama television series which premiered on FX on 25 September 2018 in the United States,[1] followed by Fox Showcase in Australia on 1 October 2018.[2] The series is a serialization of the 2005 feature film The Magician, which was created, written by and starred Scott Ryan.[3] Ryan reprises his lead role and is also a writer for the series.[1]

The program was originally commissioned for FX Australia as its first original drama production,[4] but launched in Australia on Showcase following the closure of FX Australia between commission and premiere.[2]

On 9 October 2018, FX and Foxtel renewed the series for a second season which premiered on 12 September 2019.[5][6] On 26 May 2020, the series was renewed for a third season.[7]

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Just finished watching Gangs of London....goh damn that's a crazy ride. I been sleeping....and I Find out they making a 2nd season? This might be the most entertaining show I've saw in the past year....

Looking forward to checking it out these next few months ahead. Up next in the rotation is gonna be Lupin, The Serpent, Gangs of London, and some movies ...

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking forward to checking it out these next few months ahead. Up next in the rotation is gonna be Lupin, The Serpent, Gangs of London, and some movies ...
Yeah I'm behind on a lot of shit...Serpent is good?
Best? Wait until you watch City on a Hill
Mannn....I stopped watching that shit after 5 episodes...I wanted to like it but it was kind of boring....

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
This needs to be bumped best series out now. Bacon is killing it, Season 2 dropping in a couple months

Looking forward to it. Also, Godfather of Harlem season 2 ahead in April, if I recall correctly.

Yeah I'm behind on a lot of shit...Serpent is good?

Mannn....I stopped watching that shit after 5 episodes...I wanted to like it but it was kind of boring....

Haven’t seen Serpent yet, but BGOL fam and online reviews have been solid.

City on a Hill was good. Worth checking out the 2nd half of the season.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Got a few episodes left on the 2nd season of The End of the Fucking World.

Easy to get through as the series has short seasons & episodes.

Already watched the 1st season a few years back.

Last edited:

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The Jamie foxx Show Bet+ Seasons 1-5

I have been watching this show on BET plus. For the past few weeks, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching each episode. Well except one( there was a very suspect scene in a season 5 episode) But other than that the show is great. When I was a teenager, I only watched parts of seasons 1-3. And bits and pieces of season 5. So when I saw bet added this show I started binge watching this immediately. I would recommend this show, if anyone hasnt seen this show.

My only complaint about the show would be, While watching the show the video format would change sporadically . Sometimes it switches from full screen to I think the 4:3 format. Where the video is visible in only in the middle of the screen. In a smaller box. And some audio problems, where the audio would randomly sped up out of nowhere. But I think thats a BET plus problem.

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Just finished watching Gangs of London....goh damn that's a crazy ride. I been sleeping....and I Find out they making a 2nd season? This might be the most entertaining show I've saw in the past year....

Yeah the action scenes in this series were so cinematic an dope! I was thoroughly entertained with this show. The last episode or two was weird as fuck though.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Hate that the new episodes can only be seen on Discovery +

I still remember that one episode from a few seasons ago where Robert visited this place

They are really pushing that Discovery+ platform.

That’s unfortunate. It all aired on Food Network before, right? Got a bunch of them on the dvr.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah the action scenes in this series were so cinematic an dope! I was thoroughly entertained with this show. The last episode or two was weird as fuck though.
Man I hated those episodes as a fan. It’s like that shit turned into a R rated Marvel flick. Only thing missing was someone flying. And now they making a season 2? They should’ve stuck with the same tone.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Finished the last few eps of season 3 of Stranger Things, and season 1 of Coyote. And the rest of season 2 of The End of the Fucking World.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'm wathing Too Old to Die Young on Prime. Man that's a tough watch, especially with all the episodes being long, but it's compelling

Thanks - have heard reviews about this series. Miles Teller is a good actor ... been following his career off & on since Project X, The Spectacular Now, Whiplash, etc. Really enjoyed The Spectacular Now. Him & Shailene Woodley had good chemistry. Believable ...

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
Shadowplay

210207015624314260.png

Max McLaughlin is an American cop who arrives in Berlin in the summer of 1946 to help create a police force in the chaotic aftermath of the war. Max’s goal is to take down “Engelmacher” Gladow, the Capone of post-war Berlin. At the same time, Max undertakes a secret crusade to find his missing brother, who is killing ex-Nazis in hiding. Unbeknownst to Max, he is being used as a pawn in what is the actual beginning of the Cold War.

Gambit in this so i`m in ...:yes: