TV News: Wilmer Valderrama Signs OnTo NCIS & First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused Focused On Diversity

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Wilmer Valderrama Signs On To Return To ‘NCIS’, Enters First-Look Deal With CBS TV Studios Focused On Diversity

EXCLUSIVE: NCISs Wilmer Valderrama’s WV Entertainment has signed a two-year first-look deal with CBS TV Studios, the studio behind the popular CBS drama series. In conjunction with that, Valderrama has closed a new pact to continue on NCIS where he plays Special Agent Nick Torres.

Related
James Corden Concludes 'The Late Late Show's Week In London After 1M Apply For Tickets

WV Entertainment’s first-look agreement is for scripted and unscripted projects, with a strong emphasis on diversity.

cbs-television-studios-logo.jpg

CBS TV Studios
“As someone who immigrated to the United States at 14 years old, I am immensely passionate about this opportunity to create engaging and culturally relevant projects with CBS Television Studios,” Valderrama said.

Valderrama originally joined NCIS as a new series regular at the beginning of Season 14. His original contract was up at the end of the most recent fifteenth season, and he is now set to return for the series’ upcoming 16th season as part of a new two-year deal that would also cover a potential 17th season of the long-running crime procedural.

ncis.jpg

Projects Valderrama has produced under his WV Entertainment banner include The Hollywood Puppet Show, Handy Manny for Playhouse Disney, and Douglas Family Gold for Oxygen. On the feature side he produced and is voicing the upcoming animated film Charming alongside John H. Williams, producer of the Shrek franchise.

Valderrama’s philanthropic endeavors include Harness, a group he launched recently with America Ferrera and Ryan Piers Williams, which is dedicated to connecting communities through conversation to inspire action and power change. Valderrama also serves on the board of Voto Latino and is co-chair of their artist coalition. He is also the spokesperson for the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute, and is the founder of their Ready 2 Lead program, which educates and empowers the Latino youth. In 2013, Valderrama was honored with an ALMA Award for Outstanding Social Activism.

Valderrama is repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and attorney Michael Gendler.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
How has this dude avoided the R. Kelly treatment?

I'm pretty sure I read about him dating multiple underage famous chicks.

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just love the shows with conspicuously MIA strong black male figures...already know what the writers look like..

giphy.gif

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

CBS to air first-ever 'NCIS-verse' crossover with NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, and NCIS: Hawai'i

The three-show event is scheduled to air in January.

By Sydney BucksbaumOctober 03, 2022 at 12:00 PM EDT

CBS is giving the people what they want: a massive "NCIS-verse" crossover!

EW has exclusively learned that NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, and NCIS: Hawai'i will join forces for a special TV event. This is the first time in the franchise's history that all three shows are crossing over with each other (NCIS and NCIS: Hawai'i have previously crossed over), and they're appropriately going big.

CREDIT: MICHAEL YARISH/CBS; NEIL JACOBS/CBS VIA GETTY IMAGES; KAREN NEAL/CBS
Fan-favorite agents from each show will team up to solve a case together in a heart-pounding storyline, as they attempt to take down a mysterious and highly trained hitman — with several of their own as his targets.

Expect to see NCIS' Gary Cole, Wilmer Valderrama, and Brian Dietzen; NCIS: Los Angeles' Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J; and NCIS: Hawai'i's Vanessa Lachey, Yasmine Al-Bustami, and Noah Mills in the episodes, among others.
Long-running flagship series NCIS is currently in its milestone 20th season, making it one of the longest-running prime-time dramas on TV. Its two spin-offs, NCIS: Los Angeles and NCIS: Hawai'i, are in their 14th season and second season, respectively.
The crossover episodes are currently in production and scheduled to air in January on CBS. Check out the exclusive crossover announcement in the video above.