Tupac Shakur

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Mike Tyson Admits To Still Having Guilt Over 2Pac’s Death
jbanks
Posted on December 14, 2020 at 5:12 pm

Mike Tyson recently stepped back into the ring after a bid of retirement, proving that his skill and title as one of the greatest boxers of our time still stands. While the champ has been extremely vocal about his life and past experiences, opening up about his drug issues and challenges that hes’s gone through, Tyson got a bit more candid in a recent interview where he expressed his deep guilt over the late 2Pac’s untimely death.
As Tyson was once a close friend of the legendary rapper, whose life was taken in a drive-by shooting following the icon attending Mike Tyson’s Vegas boxing match against Bruce Seldon, the heavyweight spoke with VladTV on some of the regrets he still has over Pac’s death. Tyson expressed that he had pressured Shakur to come to the fight and he believes if he hadn’t done so, Pac would still be alive today.
“I feel a little guilty about him coming to the fight and me pressuring him […] I was supposed to go out with him that night. I promised to go to the 662 with him that night but I just had a little baby and her mother was provoking me to stay home so I stayed home,” says Tyson.
He later goes on to share some favorite memories he had with the late artist, painting a sincere friendship between the two.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
VXMVXxHY_o.jpg
ziennaxxx-2528x1896-0c59222c105f9146496a0baf8432f713.jpg

Last edited:

kes1111

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

“Who Killed Tupac?” (2017) is a six-hour limited series, focusing on the investigation, twenty years after the death of the prolific and influential rapper and actor, Tupac Shakur. Each installment of this investigative series will include aspects from the legendary artist’s life as well as follow famed civil rights attorney Benjamin Crump as he conducts a full-scale, intensive investigation into key theories behind his murder.