Trump's Le them Eat Cake moment

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As expected, Conservatives in America are under pressure from their corporate masters to enrich themselves. Trump is contemplating ending social distancing so business can go back to normal. This will put lives at risk. This puts the GOP corporate masters against their strongest base, old white people. If you let little Timmy, (who's 29 and healthy) go back to work and he contracts COVID 19 from a co-worker who displayed symptoms, he can go home and give to Granny who will not survive it.

I'm sure the bunk of the Republican political establishment will want to bow to the corporate interest but I'm not sure what Trump will do. He needs the adoration of the base like a junkie needs crack. I'm not sure if he thinks he can con that part of the base (old white People) into supporting this. I don't think he'll have a problem selling it to younger voters "Sorry GrandMa, you had to die so I wouldn't have black neighbors. You know how it is". Trump is driven by his ego more than any political ideology.

southrue

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It's not just republicans it's the whole system. When a politician goes into office his only job is to be reelected, reelection cost money, who do you think funds those campaigns?

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
If his mishandling of the virus, not to mention then causing the market to crash hasn't awaken everyone as to what's wrong with America, nothing will.

Yeah but what’s the alternative? :)

I personally think the democrats should of just went with Warren or even the faggot dude. Then Biden

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah but what’s the alternative? :)

I personally think the democrats should of just went with Warren or even the faggot dude. Then Biden

I like Warren.

iviTzK.jpg

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
it should be stunning that the so-called pro-life party can rationalize away the life’s of senior citizens for a few dollars but once you realize that it was always about white supremacy, it’s par for the course. The rich gets their tax cuts and deregulation and they get Jim Crow. The devils bargain.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
His teleprompter froze, you dickhead.

Stop trying to stay shit, CAC!

Lol :) I’m just telling the truth. If more democrats were honest with themselves they would never pick Joe Biden. He needs to retire. Get Cuomo or shit even Booker. Somebody that can at least put 2 sentences together.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Lol :) I’m just telling the truth. If more democrats were honest with themselves they would never pick Joe Biden. He needs to retire. Get Cuomo or shit even Booker. Somebody that can at least put 2 sentences together.

Cuomo and Booker ain't running for

POTUS. Biden gonna handle shit.

You go ahead and secretly root for your

orange pumpkin if you want... Biden is

gonna wipe the floor with this racist

CAC piece of shit!

Pleas bee lee dat! :shades:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Fam...you already know his supporters don't give a fuck about reality. They'll just blame anyone else.

Truthfully I don't give a flying fuck about his supporters! Fuck his supporters and him too! Here's why, had our people done our jobs and voted in the last election the way the supported Obama, Trump would never have happened. An yeah I know the Russians helped so ask yourself if he's so formidable why did he need help? Let me see those long voting lines I saw when Obama ran we'll win.

His supporters/base dominate nothing and you wont see so many red caps this time around. Its not like Trump won the election on the popular vote. Trump as are other republicans are primed for defeat. Democratic turnout this year for the primaries has been heavy. An we now have a report card showing Trumps numerous weaknesses. He's not an unknown entity anymore.

Bottom line we need to do our jobs. Get out there and vote.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Truthfully I don't give a flying fuck about his supporters! Fuck his supporters and him too! Here's why, had our people done our jobs and voted in the last election the way the supported Obama, Trump would never have happened. An yeah I know the Russians helped so ask yourself if he's so formidable why did he need help? Let me see those long voting lines I saw when Obama ran we'll win.

His supporters/base dominate nothing and you wont see so many red caps this time around. Its not like Trump won the election on the popular vote. Trump as are other republicans are primed for defeat. Democratic turnout this year for the primaries has been heavy. An we now have a report card showing Trumps numerous weaknesses. He's not an unknown entity anymore.

Bottom line we need to do our jobs. Get out there and vote.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

All this!

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
As expected, Conservatives in America are under pressure from their corporate masters to enrich themselves. Trump is contemplating ending social distancing so business can go back to normal. This will put lives at risk. This puts the GOP corporate masters against their strongest base, old white people. If you let little Timmy, (who's 29 and healthy) go back to work and he contracts COVID 19 from a co-worker who displayed symptoms, he can go home and give to Granny who will not survive it.

I'm sure the bunk of the Republican political establishment will want to bow to the corporate interest but I'm not sure what Trump will do. He needs the adoration of the base like a junkie needs crack. I'm not sure if he thinks he can con that part of the base (old white People) into supporting this. I don't think he'll have a problem selling it to younger voters "Sorry GrandMa, you had to die so I wouldn't have black neighbors. You know how it is". Trump is driven by his ego more than any political ideology.

Trump will order everyone to stop this so the economy starts, then the pandemic will kill millions. The top 1% will get their $ win-win
If his mishandling of the virus, not to mention then causing the market to crash hasn't awaken everyone as to what's wrong with America, nothing will.

1-2 million people should not have to play sacrificial lamb due to his incompetence.

This dude was talking about how good things were going on Mar. 8th and is blaming China for not letting us know early enough.

Look how early we were discussing this. Look when the WHO reported on this. Look when Fauci was talking about this.

People can return to work but you’ll need 100’s of millions of masks to protect patrons and workers.

“I’d like to first thank the president and Vice President for their decisive leadership........” FOH

Can anyone let me know how Hilary, or Elmer Fudd could’ve gotten this worse.

It’s the end of March and we don’t even have masks. MASKS!!!

So now where just gonna leave the elderly and those w preexisting conditions to die. Hmmmmm

Maybe this will be a good introduction into Trumps healthcare plan of natural selection.

Carry on......

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The first case was reported on December 29th... Most experts were talkimg about this at the latest qhat January 2nd...3rd.....70 plus days later.... We were informed too late, we didn't know?...

No HE didn't know and he didn't want to know.... The public is fucking panicking out here.... And he could give 2 shits.... Lets "get back to normal." theres nothing normal about this.

He's done NOTHING for the average person / family.... No government enforced deferment on utilities, housing.... No substitute income, no planning, no working with business to switch manufacturing to necessary goods, no responsibility for the lack of leadership....

Each governor is making their own rules for their states because the president refuses to make a stand.... This is literal madness and if his supporters can't see that....

To even suggest this latest round of rhetoric... And be serious about it.... Mayne

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The first case was reported on December 29th... Most experts were talkimg about this at the latest qhat January 2nd...3rd.....70 plus days later.... We were informed too late, we didn't know?...

No HE didn't know and he didn't want to know.... The public is fucking panicking out here.... And he could give 2 shits.... Lets "get back to normal." theres nothing normal about this.

He's done NOTHING for the average person / family.... No government enforced deferment on utilities, housing.... No substitute income, no planning, no working with business to switch manufacturing to necessary goods, no responsibility for the lack of leadership....

Each governor is making their own rules for their states because the president refuses to make a stand.... This is literal madness and if his supporters can't see that....

To even suggest this latest round of rhetoric... And be serious about it.... Mayne

This is definitely one of those work situations we've all had, where you realize just how useless your incompetent boss really is.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m tired of reading their shit spam the forum . The same 5 faggits

I understand freedom of speech and censorship but this is a privately owned board. I think all of them motherfuckers should be banned. There is no doubt that several of them are CAC's trolling the board. I have them all on ignore.

This is the problem with the emphasis on the N-word. We've allowed the word to become the threshold on what is racist. You can say blatantly racist shit but as long as you don't use the word, it's not considered racist.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Oh, it's going to wake them up, but then they're just going to hit the snooze button and roll over.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
I understand freedom of speech and censorship but this is a privately owned board. I think all of them motherfuckers should be banned. There is no doubt that several of them are CAC's trolling the board. I have them all on ignore.

This is the problem with the emphasis on the N-word. We've allowed the word to become the threshold on what is racist. You can say blatantly racist shit but as long as you don't use the word, it's not considered racist.

Thats the problem with this generation. Everybody wants to live in a bubble and don't want to hear different opinions.

Thats how you end up with Hillary Clinton.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

I need to do the same . Ignore every one of them