Trumps answer to your high gas prices

zLniFpG_xl.png
That's the jackass clowns were telling everyone is the better choice. Remember who those people are and never let them forget.
 
these stupid maga fold are everywhere saying just that.. "high gas is the cost of Fr3EeeD0m"
 
And 70,000,000 people have hitched their wagon to this moron. Black celebrities have sacrificed their career for this side show lunatic.

smh-prince.gif
 
He ain't the first dumbass. When gas first started sky rocketing, I'm talking about whe it went from 98cents to over $2, they were reporta suggesting similar shit. That's when smaller cars started to become popular for awhile. Remember the smart car?
 
these stupid maga fold are everywhere saying just that.. "high gas is the cost of Fr3EeeD0m"

This is why I limit even looking in their direction. I see it in the comments on various sites. You ask someone something simple like "why are we getting into all these conflicts and spending so much on our military?" Some pink clown will say "...so we'll never see any flashes" or something dense like that. I hate these fuckers.
 
Back
Top