Trumps America is out here Assaulting Nashville News crews...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

News 4 crew assaulted on story, Metro Police looking for man involved

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - A frightening experience for one of our News 4 crews has Metro Police searching for a man wanted for assault.

Our team was working on a story in front of Napier Elementary School on Sunday when the man approached them aggressively.

Our photojournalist started rolling as did our reporter on her cell phone.

The man punches our photojournalist in the mouth and falls to the ground, they were able to get away.

Police couldn't locate the man when they got to the scene. News 4 believes the man lives or stays in that area.

If you know who he is, please contact Metro Police.

Last edited:

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
More of this is going to happen unfortunately.
Militia groups already planing on heading to the voting both armed to the teeth in tactical teams.

Shit about to go WAYYYYYYYYY left come Nov 3rd.

Buckle up and HOLD ON TIGHT!
When these reporters be asking Trump voters how they feel about him losing theyll be doing more than just saying "Get that camera out of my face.. :mad:"

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
A Rose is a Rose no matter what you call it
A Klansman is A Klansman whether he wants to called a Proud boy or Wolverine Watchmen.
A Klansman waves the confederate flag
A Klansman is against any non white person
A Klansman does not think we are all Americans
A Klansman wants to start a civil war in America
A Klansman thinks We vs Them for everything
A Klansman thinks the Government is the problem
A Klansman thinks the News Media is the problem
A Klansman wants patriotic history, not what happened
A Klansman wants statues of traitors
A Klansman wants States fighting with each other
I can keep going on

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is Eâ™­
BGOL Investor
News crews need to be strapped.

c7d5fdb64478b01e3d6907f64a494e2789856469.jpg

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This George animal steel looking ass nig came from the hills have eyes family tree... I would enjoyed that opportunity to exercise my whip a cac ass clause... modern day caveman.. this is how cacs would look if you took away their funds.. savage looking motherfucker

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Cameraman either was trying to stay on company policy or just a pussy but I’d have taken the tripod and KO’ed buddy.

keith6

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

News 4 crew assaulted on story, Metro Police looking for man involved

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - A frightening experience for one of our News 4 crews has Metro Police searching for a man wanted for assault.

Our team was working on a story in front of Napier Elementary School on Sunday when the man approached them aggressively.

Our photojournalist started rolling as did our reporter on her cell phone.

The man punches our photojournalist in the mouth and falls to the ground, they were able to get away.

Police couldn't locate the man when they got to the scene. News 4 believes the man lives or stays in that area.

If you know who he is, please contact Metro Police.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Militia groups already planing on heading to the voting both armed to the teeth in tactical teams.

Shit about to go WAYYYYYYYYY left come Nov 3rd.

Buckle up and HOLD ON TIGHT!

I think your right!! But I think that's what this system wants!! The colony wants everyone mind on civil unrest, city protest, election and covid!! But they don't want the masses thinking or watching this economy slowly ticking away!! That's why we're getting bombarded daily with sum type of distraction!!

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled programming!!!