Trump Throws Tantrum, Call Trudeau ‘two-faced’, Cancels Press Conference And Leaves Nato Summit Early...

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Oh that's what's strange about it? Not the fact that half the world is laughing at the behaviour of the US prez? The world press is there, in clear view of the leaders, the press don't turn off shit just cos motherfuckers are keekeeing at their favourite clown.
Yeah Trump is an embarassment but you all have Boris Johnson, Brexit, and a pedophile prince to deal with.

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
Trump has many who will cape for him
iu

Last edited:

djkidrich

τђë κïd fяºm qµęęñ§
Certified Pussy Poster
Trudeau did that orange fuck a favor giving him a reason to run back home with his tail between his legs he knows he doesn't belong on the world stage and his supporters loved to say how the US wasn't respected during Obama's term :lol: wonder how they feel now
They will ignore the facts and respond with some other shit man they defend him to the end...
trump.jpg

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Yeah Trump is an embarassment but you all have Boris Johnson, Brexit, and a pedophile prince to deal with.
Homegirl I'm not picking sides here. I am the first to Diss fuckup Boris, (i have a whole thread on that fool) and the pedo royal family. You're reading my posts from a hurt standpoint if you think I give a fuck bout those cacs, American or English. Remember one thing I'm a black man in a white world if you think either of us got it better i have whole bridges to sell you.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Homegirl I'm not picking sides here. I am the first to Diss fuckup Boris, (i have a whole thread on that fool) and the pedo royal family. You're reading my posts from a hurt standpoint if you think I give a fuck bout those cacs, American or English. Remember one thing I'm a black man in a white world if you think either of us got it better i have whole bridges to sell you.

Link please ?… I'd like to amuse myself … :yes:

Trump will hold an emotional support rally somewhere soon and talk smack and spin shit back into his favor from the NATO summit.
fixed !!!

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Now let's have the congressional republicans continue their support for Trump. Cause when Trump goes down he's going to take those "dedicated supporters" right down with him.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Oh that's what's strange about it? Not the fact that half the world is laughing at the behaviour of the US prez? The world press is there, in clear view of the leaders, the press don't turn off shit just cos motherfuckers are keekeeing at their favourite clown.

I always check with the Guardian because the news sources here don't report everything. Its been that way since the 60's. I know some don't believe that but it was alluded to in the movie, "Good Morning Viet Nam." Much of Trump's stupidity is suppressed especially in the south.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now let's have the congressional republicans continue their support for Trump. Cause when Trump goes down he's going to take those "dedicated supporters" right down with him.

It's one of the most amazing things to witness and shows you the power of "group" think. I'm sure some of those in that party aren't as deep in bed with Putin and Russia and whatever compromising states. But, they're part of GOP and chose to follow whatever their leaders put forth...PROBLEM...

D.Trump has shown over and over again he will turn on "anyone" ask Cohen and others..

So question, how the hell can you be GOP and not know this dude is just a time bomb and not may...but absolutely WILL turn against you when the opportunity presents itself? Literally ruining your carrer and whatever little reputation you have.

I'm still amazed how many don't seem to realize at some point there will be life after-Trump and you will be responsible for your actions and inactions during his presidency.

Wait till the power of the presidency can't shield him from the wealth of crimes that are waiting for him as soon as he gets out of office. You can't use the excuse you didn't know...everyone knew and yet you supported all of that, you stood behind all of that, you defended all of that.

You essentially were a goon, a foot solider, loyal to the mob boss. That's your reputation and legacy.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
It's one of the most amazing things to witness and shows you the power of "group" think. I'm sure some of those in that party aren't as deep in bed with Putin and Russia and whatever compromising states. But, they're part of GOP and chose to follow whatever their leaders put forth...PROBLEM...

D.Trump has shown over and over again he will turn on "anyone" ask Cohen and others..

So question, how the hell can you be GOP and not know this dude is just a time bomb and not may...but absolutely WILL turn against you when the opportunity presents itself? Literally ruining your carrer and whatever little reputation you have.

I'm still amazed how many don't seem to realize at some point there will be life after-Trump and you will be responsible for your actions and inactions during his presidency.

Wait till the power of the presidency can't shield him from the wealth of crimes that are waiting for him as soon as he gets out of office. You can't use the excuse you didn't know...everyone knew and yet you supported all of that, you stood behind all of that, you defended all of that.

You essentially were a goon, a foot solider, loyal to the mob boss. That's your reputation and legacy.

They see it no way they can't. But many people will never admit to a mistake. Electing Trump was the biggest mistake this country has made in its entire history. An I'm sure Trump getting elected was a knee jerk reaction to the country electing that black guy Obama.

Trump's crowds are not authentic the people are placed near the camera to give the appearance of jam packed crowds. Everything about Trump is bogus except his love of Putin. Melania better watch herself, Putin will have taken her man.

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They see it no way they can't. But many people will never admit to a mistake. Electing Trump was the biggest mistake this country has made in its entire history. An I'm sure Trump getting elected was a knee jerk reaction to the country electing that black guy Obama.

Trump's crowds are not authentic the people are placed near the camera to give the appearance of jam packed crowds. Everything about Trump is bogus except his love of Putin. Melania better watch herself, Putin will have taken her man.

This is the sad reality and what a contrast...

Obama's multiple elections showed there is "hope" for this country beyond the divisiveness and suggested, perhap,s we're truly on are way to being this "perfect nation" by this countries fore fathers. Just like that, Trump is "elected," and showed there's more than enough people out there that's not going to make that kind of America a reality.

I've said on this board multiple times, I'm not even mad at Trump, he's stayed true to the slime that he is and he's "still" supported.
So where does the fault lie? Trump? He hasn't lied about what he is and what he represents

What does it tell you about so many other people? Specifically, his supporters?
Trump is a magnifying glass of that base of those people you see everyday, probably speak to, probably have lunch with that wouldn't dare tell you that's what thwy support.

It's why facts don't matter, truth don't matter, hearings don't matter, practically there isn't anything he can do to make his base turn against him.

Why?

Because, his base "hates" you and everthing you stand for more than anything he could ever do "wrong" in their eyes.
His base thinks they're operating or atleast have conviced themselves by God's holy purpose and plans...

Consult history to tell you what people have done and are willing to do with those beliefs..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Damn bruv

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He talks so much shit all the time, and sometimes does it to people's faces. But now that the other leaders aren't just ignoring him, but flat out calling him out for his shit and laughing at him in public, he is so damn soft that he can't even stick around.

And for the people in the dark about it, imagine how far the country's reputation has fallen. Trump is a liar and joke of a leader, and the only he carries any clout stateside is because an entire media empire is fighting tooth and nail to keep a third of the electorate in the dark about what everyone else sees.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I've been doing a lot of reading on "group" think/dynamics lately. I just left a work environment in which one white narcissist was able to influence national politics. It's incredible to watch it at play. Whenever there is the remote nexus to race, most white people lack moral courage and the craftier ones are able to take advantage of it.

People hate when you compare this current environment to the Nazi's but it's very similar. I'm not saying that the GOP is looking for genocide but there are similarities in their rise. Most German's weren't Nazis but the really radical ones who hated Jews were the most vocal. Many German's thought Hitler was joke, just like most American's thought Trump was a joke. He was a joke until he wasn't anymore. Hitler was most strong in the rural areas, just like the GOP.