Trump supporters on their death bed with COVID confused how they are dying from a fake virus . Lmbaooo

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a4285ce6a1ca8e45a936ac45ae2e7878.jpeg

59cd1abe5e945c2f9bd166bec970ad85.jpg

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
".... their filled with anger and hatred..."

That's why things will never change because you would think that they would have a change of heart on their deathbed but nooo they hold on to that mindset to the very end and makes me fight just that much harder to live life and enjoy it .Fuck em

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A friend sent me this:

The only thing that might be more perplexing than the psychology of Donald Trump is the psychology of his supporters.Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance - basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the best that it’s ever been ,they take his word for it. The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach these people through political ads ,expert opinions , and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seems to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to bring this information to them directly. The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden. Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them for realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning wrote in his oped for politico,”The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities that are needed to recognize that one is not good at a task- and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially , they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb. And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or superior knowledge,then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A friend sent me this:

The only thing that might be more perplexing than the psychology of Donald Trump is the psychology of his supporters.Some believe that many of those who support Donald Trump do so because of ignorance - basically they are under-informed or misinformed about the issues at hand. When Trump tells them that crime is skyrocketing in the United States, or that the economy is the best that it’s ever been ,they take his word for it. The seemingly obvious solution would be to try to reach these people through political ads ,expert opinions , and logical arguments that educate with facts. Except none of those things seems to be swaying any Trump supporters from his side, despite great efforts to bring this information to them directly. The Dunning-Kruger effect explains that the problem isn’t just that they are misinformed. This creates a double burden. Studies have shown that people who lack expertise in some area of knowledge often have a cognitive bias that prevents them for realizing that they lack expertise. As psychologist David Dunning wrote in his oped for politico,”The knowledge and intelligence that are required to be good at a task are often the same qualities that are needed to recognize that one is not good at a task- and if one lacks such knowledge and intelligence, one remains ignorant that one is not good at the task. This includes political judgment.” Essentially , they’re not smart enough to realize they’re dumb. And if one is under the illusion that they have sufficient or superior knowledge,then they have no reason to defer to anyone else’s judgment.

You should keep that friend in your circle.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A friend sent me this:

I had to exit the covid thread because of Dunning-Kruger :smh: :lol:Apparently doctors and scientists are smart enough to create vaccines in record time but not smart enough to take the holistic cures people swear will stop the virus? :smh:

cheyisrameyah

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Zero sympathy. I wish they could have them answer a question when they are in the waiting room asking if they believed the virus was real and if they were wearing and masking and socially distancing. Why waste valuable resources on people who clearly don't give a damn about themselves or others? I've seen homeless people wearing masks. Im not trying to hear any excuse someone has to offer for not wearing a mask. Even if you wear a mask and you are around someone who has the virus, wearing the mask lowers your exposure to the virus. I won't celebrate, but the maskless ones damn sure don't have my sympathy.

man-machine

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A friend sent me this:

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.

-Socrates