Trump says he didn’t lie about Corona Virus even though he’s on tape lying about the Corona virus. MAGA!!!!!!

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor

Caught red handed lies are so got damn normal with this muthafker it's like I expect the bs even if his lie of inaction easily cost hundreds of thousands of lives as its just fking fascinating to me the level white privilege support this muthafker strongly gets on any level I could have ever comprehended, and even karma, this muthafker so far has avoided. Truly fascinating. I'm more and more convinced over many years from now this muthafker will have more movies, documentaries and books wrote about him than anyone in history.

Last edited:

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TEFLON DON PEOPLE.the man said he can kill someone in the streets and still get elected. nothing can touch him .

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Naw I think his name begin with Dr. Truth, that's all I remember. Gimme a sec and I'll remember his entire name.
Some people named after a white man who tied ropes together really take internet names serious. The same type of guy that thinks Dr. Dre is a doctor and obsesses over it even though Dr. Dre told the entire board almost a decade ago he was trolling and is a producer.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Some people named after a white man who tied ropes together really take internet names serious. The same type of guy that thinks Dr. Dre is a doctor and obsesses over it even though Dr. Dre told the entire board almost a decade ago he was trolling and is a producer.

Ok.