jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Hopefully so

urhOmT.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
“World of trouble” :confused: :smh: Being a moron got him elected. Proving he was racist reinforced his base. Having a pedo homey did NOTHING to his reputation. Broke, bitter, lazy, racist, ignorant whites are dominant on any continent. Stupid whites are the majority of the population. All he has to do is keep proving white deserve this country and that he’s for abortion. Done deal.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Since I'm abroad, I was watching CNN international and oh boy, have we lost our ways with the rest of the world.....Not one single European President likes him except Poland and that's because wants US forces to move to Poland from Germany....if Trump wins. They all consider him an embarrassment to America and to good Americans....can't wait till November....things must change and this clown and his cronies must go...

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’m going to say this I feel more comfortable now than I did last month about his exit from the White House but the next few weeks all types of hell is going to break loose so people please keep your eyes wide open. Trump had one shot to Make things even and he fucked it up.

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
“World of trouble” :confused: :smh: Being a moron got him elected. Proving he was racist reinforced his base. Having a pedo homey did NOTHING to his reputation. Broke, bitter, lazy, racist, ignorant whites are dominant on any continent. Stupid whites are the majority of the population. All he has to do is keep proving white deserve this country and that he’s for abortion. Done deal.
Unfortunately, most of this is true :smh:

Man_Of_STeeL

鋼鉄の人 - より似たチタン
Platinum Member
dude only ran in 2016 as a publicity stunt...in an attempt to re-vitalize his "brand"...that's why he was sayin' all that outlandish shit...and actin' like he didn't give a fuck....because he wasn't even tryin' to win....

now he's runnin' for re-election because he defrauded the irs to the tune of 73 million dollars...and that investigation is on hold for as long as he's president...the feds are comin' for him soon as he's out of office...

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

Proving or claiming? Prove implies it is a fact.

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't wanna jinx it, but I am seeing a lot of Biden signs in CAC NEIGHBORHOODS in my town (Florida). Hopefully the reasonable white folks will step up.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I don't wanna jinx it, but I am seeing a lot of Biden signs in CAC NEIGHBORHOODS in my town (Florida). Hopefully the reasonable white folks will step up.

I'm not seeing anywhere near the amount of trump signs or maga hats as I did in 2016. That may not mean anything. But it's noticeable.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
one more thing I notice......is that the TYT people are behaving their selves this year

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Excellent points

miAFPs.jpg

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
dude only ran in 2016 as a publicity stunt...in an attempt to re-vitalize is "brand"...that's why he was sayin' all that outlandish shit...and actin' like he didn't give a fuck....because he wasn't even tryin' to win....

now he's runnin' for re-election because he defrauded the irs to the tune of 73 million dollars...and that investigation is on hold for as long as he's president...the feds are comin' for him soon as he's out of office...

Spot on about just running for brand, but it wasnt just this recent irs crookedness... Bruh, when that motherfker first got in during the inauguration he was visibly shocked and shook like a muthafker or had this look like oh shyt that russian help really work. From there, he knew he had to use this platform to do his dirty deals that most New Yorkers knew he did hence all these NY investigations to try to accumulate as much scheming for wealth from this power position as possible by any means necessary which is why he tried to get so much dirt on Biden because he knew he was going to be his only competition very early on. Now the plan is to win reelection to wait out the statue of limitations of most the major investigations is what his hope is and or get this Supreme Court Justice on his side if he does lose to agree everything he did was in the capacity of president and he gets a sympathy vote from the Supreme Court. Exactly how they ruled to continue to not directly order him to show his taxes.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I’m going to say this I feel more comfortable now than I did last month about his exit from the White House but the next few weeks all types of hell is going to break loose so people please keep your eyes wide open. Trump had one shot to Make things even and he fucked it up.
Royally fucked it up.

Sr96MB.jpg

crazycac50

Rising Star
Registered
I'm betting another Chump leak to happen sometime mid October. Watch there be a leak on him paying for abortions or some shit.

I can't believe we havent gotten any outtakes from the Apprentice yet. Knowing how much of an idiot Trump is there must be tons of footage documenting his incompetence .