Trump Jr's girlfriend has the RONA! lol

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Thoughts, and fuck it they all deserve it. They all are complicit in this fuckery. Let them experience what's like to bury someone with Covid, where your loved one is not even given a proper burial, and where the family has to go to the cemetery in shifts or watch via cellphone.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thoughts, and fuck it they all deserve it. They all are complicit in this fuckery. Let them experience what's like to bury someone with Covid, where your loved one is not even given a proper burial, and where the family has to go to the cemetery in shifts or watch via cellphone.
lol Trump Jr might have to go back to his first wife!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
herman-cain-smile.gif

i hope she gave it to Jr. and i hope he gives it to the entire family tree......

Trunks4191

CONTRAUNIT
Registered

Donald Trump Jr doesn’t appear to be all that worried about the ever-looming covid-19 threat. Page Six reports that President Trump’s eldest and most obnoxious son was spotted at a swanky Hamptons event on Saturday with his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle and dozens of other miscellaneous rich white people.

From Page Six:
Our spy estimated there were about 100 partiers, who our source says were maskless, at the bash at the 51 Sandpiper Lane mansion, hosted by famed Hamptons builder Joe Farrell, who owns the pricey pile and is selling one down the road for $15 million. The event — which comes days after Long Island entered Phase Three of reopening and while COVID cases surge in some parts of the country — had a caterer and uniformed bartenders.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I have to give big kudos to Joe Biden for staying far away from big groups of people and still kicking Trump ass.

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why even be with that ran through, high mileage chick? And she's way older than him. This makes no sense. He's got it or the marriage is a business arrangement, perhaps both.
Remember that Trump was thinking of starting his own news channel before he won in 2016, this seems to be a media acquisition for a future project. The other son has a wife doing Conservative "news" too.