TRUMP IS SPEAKING NOW LYING AGAIN... his eyes tho, he's literally got suitcases under them, like he's been crying all day

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Well he is a damn fool well a big fool then I thought if he thinks he could pull this off also His people probably told him that those numbers in Philadelphia is going to put Joe over the top so he is screwed. Oh one more thing if he finds a way to tie this up in the court system for two months we will have President Nancy Pelosi and I am pretty sure the Republicans don’t want that to happen.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Well he is a damn fool well a big fool then I thought if he thinks he could pull this off also His people probably told him that those numbers in Philadelphia is going to put Joe over the top so he is screwed. Oh one more thing if he finds a way to tie this up in the court system for two months we will have President Nancy Pelosi and I am pretty sure the Republicans don’t want that to happen.
He'll never do it, but he needs to just throw in that towel...... talking bout the dems don't want anyone watching... they put paper on the windows..... lolol

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I don't know what part of his ass he pulled that "Dems didn't want us to see from... we went to court about it".... but all day they've been showing tv cameras tight at the room.... the only ones that weren't let in was the fucking mob of Trump supporters that were allowed in there ... legally

c_commander

Up and Coming Asshole
BGOL Investor
Well we got blamed for him getting voted in in the first place of course we'll get blamed by him for him losing. Either way it's always our fault. If his pussy ass had done something about the pandemic he could have won in a landslide.

Rezn8

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and that remark about Detroit and Philadelphia was a slap in the face to black people

This asshole is subtly trying to sow the seeds for civil war. His cult members have already been gathering in front of the vote count locations in Detroit and Philly for the last two days, and he knows they hang on every word that he says. I'm really worried about where this thing can go. A delusional maniac spewing non-stop lies to his radicalized puppets is a really bad mix.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
His bitch ass is ready to take the whole country down with him. The next couple months is going to be non stop madness like we haven't seen before. Imagine that.