TRUMP INDICTED! AGAIN, AGAIN... and yet, AGAIN!!!

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FyI_9gaXgAIHMgr
Empty out GITMO and then fill it with him and his friends, family and his faithful. Then give them some Kool-Aid mix and rat poison and see what happens.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

BREAKING: NBC News reveals that a terrified Donald Trump is “keeping an eye on which Republican leaders are tweeting in his defense” tonight — and which ones are not.

According to NBC, so far, Trump and his team are upset that they haven’t seen any Tweets defending Trump from anybody in the “Senate Republican leadership,” including, “Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, Minority Whip John Thune, Republican Conference Chair John Barrasso, Policy Chair Joni Ernst, Conference Vice Chair Shelley Moore Capito and National Republican Senatorial Committee Chair Steve Danies.”

NBS say that Trump and his team have “noticed that three of the top four Republican House members have defended him on Twitter: Speaker Kevin McCarthy, Majority Whip Steve Scalise and Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik.”

Trump is DESPERATE — and only a handful of Republicans are sticking their necks out of him when he needs them the most.

Please RT and ❤️ if you’re GLAD that indicted Trump is losing his mind right now — and consider joining the growing exodus to Tribel, a new Twitter competitor that is exploding in popularity because Elon Musk banned Tribel’s Twitter account — but he forgot to ban this link to download the new Tribel app: tribel.app.link/okwPIHYCIqb

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I said this in the other trump post but a lot of Republicans are nervous as fuck right now. Remember, a lot of them was asking for presidential pardons before Trump left the White House. Trump is just the tip of the iceberg.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Watching cacs try to downplay this is wild but completely expected. :smh:
You’ll feel better if you ask them who discovered America.

I was wrong about Garland. I still feel as if the indictments should have come a year ago, but I’m a believer in later is better than never. All that’s left to make the cypher complete is an indictment in Georgia.

And I hope the Democratic Party aren’t putting their faith in the suburbs.