Trump has granted clemency to rappers Lil Wayne and Kodak Black and former Detroit mayor Kwame Kilpatrick

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
soo he gave a pass to the only two types of black people he knows....entertainers and crooks like himself...

tenor.gif

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama..didn't come through with the ones that really needed it...this fuckin hurts..brah
I don't know what the circumstances were for Obama not granting clemency to "the ones who needed it" if you ask the people he did give one to they needed it.. and two busted ass rappers and a crooked politician doesn't compare so I dunno where your getting that from.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know what the circumstances were for Obama not granting clemency to "the ones who needed it" if you ask the people he did give one to they needed it.. and two busted ass rappers and a crooked politician doesn't compare so I dunno where your getting that from.

Obama could have gotten out Mumia Abu-Jamal, Delbert Orr Africa, Eddie Goodman Africa, Jalil Muntaqim,Mutulu Shakur, Russel Shoatz...and he did absolutely nothing, hell he could have even granted clemency to Assata..and the full list for Trump's Pardons ain't even been broken down yet ..brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Shoot me Scrait..on Obama's Pardons... brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And the thing Is..he did nothing for the civil rights era freedom fighters...nada dam thang..brah

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Obama could have gotten out Mumia Abu-Jamal, Delbert Orr Africa, Eddie Goodman Africa, Jalil Muntaqim,Mutulu Shakur, Russel Shoatz...and he did absolutely nothing, hell he could have even granted clemency to Assata..and the full list for Trump's Pardons ain't even been broken down yet ..brah

Obama never cared about black America. He just used them for votes like all the other Democrats did. He was annoyed by Black people.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I too believe Trump was frauded out of this election. How the hell was he winning the election but some time around 2AM to 5AM Biden wins the election? It’s all bullshit. Now I don’t know if Biden can run the country cause he senile. Also we don’t know if extreme actions might happen at the inauguration or after.