Trump has deployed his Secret Police to Chicago

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

They already been there. Where you think the guns are comin from?

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought Feds were already on the ground here in Chicago?? (see two stories below)

Will this happen? When Trump said ICE agents would swarm and round up immigrants months ago. Pilen and Little Village were shook and on lockdown for weeks.

ICE agents never came.

From 2019
"Chicago police and federal authorities announced a task force to arrest and prosecute "

Two given 11 years in federal prison each for carjacking in Goose Island neighborhood
By ALEJANDRO SERRANO
CHICAGO TRIBUNE |
AUG 01, 2019 AT 6:58 PM
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news...0190801-yavghacx2zewlbchummjobxe4y-story.html

Gang member shot plainclothes ATF agent, mistaking him for a rival, prosecutors say as trial opens
By JASON MEISNER
JUN 11, 2019 AT 4:50 PM
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-met-atf-agent-shot-trial-20190611-story.html

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well hey it is what it is,I was wishing something would halt the bullshit in chicago maybe this is it but all of those shooter,gang gang and savages bet not be ducking and hiding now,bring your guns and you too gangster for tv asses outside cause ya boy DRUMP is in town and he wants to know WHAT YA'LL ON

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Exactly. Look at Cuba right now:

Cuba for the first time in 130 days on Sunday said there were no new domestic cases of COVID-19 as most of the country moved into the final phase of resuming normal activities with masks and social distancing.

Cuba’s robust and free community-based health system, door-to-door search for carriers, isolation of the sick, suspected cases and contacts has allowed it to keep the number of infections under 2,500 with 87 deaths.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They already been there. Where you think the guns are comin from?
Playing out just like a scene from the last version of ‘The Purge’... which is what I think has been going on in Chicago for years now.

brothas swear that could never be a possibility though :smh:

BlackRob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well hey it is what it is,I was wishing something would halt the bullshit in chicago maybe this is it but all of those shooter,gang gang and savages bet not be ducking and hiding now,bring your guns and you too gangster for tv asses outside cause ya boy DRUMP is in town and he wants to know WHAT YA'LL ON

Or at least look before you fk'in shoot.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Don't you live in or around Oakland?
I live in Oakland and? Our crime rate is lower and it’s beautiful here.

genMid.40889873_G.jpg

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
I live in Oakland and? Our crime rate is lower and it’s beautiful here.

genMid.40889873_G.jpg
Oakland does look beautiful.

Chicago is beautiful too.

My point was not to be in a pissing contest about crime rates in our cities, Brother.

Rather:

From the article posted:

“I’m going to do something that I can tell you, because we’re not going to leave New York and Chicago and Philadelphia, Detroit and Baltimore, and all of these — Oakland is a mess. We’re not going to let this happen in our country, all run by liberal Democrats,” Trump said, talking about violence in those places, and then mentioning Portland.”

You all are not exempt from this mess coming down. I'm sincerely praying for ALL of us.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Oakland does look beautiful.

Chicago is beautiful too.

My point was not to be in a pissing contest about crime rates in our cities, Brother.

Rather:

From the article posted:

“I’m going to do something that I can tell you, because we’re not going to leave New York and Chicago and Philadelphia, Detroit and Baltimore, and all of these — Oakland is a mess. We’re not going to let this happen in our country, all run by liberal Democrats,” Trump said, talking about violence in those places, and then mentioning Portland.”

You all are not exempt from this mess coming down. I'm sincerely praying for ALL of us.

Trump has never been to Oakland in his life. It’s the 3rd most expensive City in America . His comment was retarded.

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump has never been to Oakland in his life. It’s the 3rd most expensive City in America . His comment was retarded.
All his comments were retarded. Chicago isn't even in the top 20 of homicide rate. That's right wing bullshit propaganda. Bottom line is this motherfucker is crazy and wants to be dictator and is likely gonna be sending his stormtroopers our way, yours and a whole lot of other places run by Democrats.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
All his comments were retarded. Chicago isn't even in the top 20 of homicide rate. That's right wing bullshit propaganda. Bottom line is this motherfucker is crazy and wants to be dictator and is likely gonna be sending his stormtroopers our way, yours and a whole lot of other places run by Democrats.
I agree, people have short memories but there was a time when Philly was the right wing go to violent city. “What about Philadelphia “ was always shouted out by right wingers. Then Obama came along and it turned to Chicago.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
The "War on Drugs" has been a great big failure. Do you really think this will work?