Trump doubles down on support for Ghislaine Maxwell...this wigga here!

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In an interview with Axios political reporter Jonathan Swan that aired on HBO Monday night, President Trump once again spoke about Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested for alleged child sex trafficking in connection with the deceased financier, and convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. Two weeks ago, Trump, who knew Epstein and Maxwell socially, caused an uproar when he wished Maxwell well. On Monday, he doubled down on the well-wishes for Maxwell, but first, Trump appeared to question the charges against her.

“Mr. President, Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking. Why would you wish such a person well…” Swan began before being cut off by Trump. “Well, first of all,” Trump said, “I don’t know that.” “She has. She’s been arrested for that,” Swan responded. “You know that.”

Epstein was found dead in his cell last August of an apparent suicide amid a slew of suspicious circumstances that have caused many to question if he’d actually killed himself, or if he was murdered. Trump seemed to imply that his well-wishes for Maxwell are due to the suspicion surrounding Epstein’s death, and the fact that she now finds herself in a similar situation.

“Her friend, or boyfriend, was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail,” Trump said. “Yeah, I wish her well. I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.” “Oh, so you’re saying you hope she doesn’t die in jail?” Swan asked. “Is that what you mean by ‘wish her well?’” “Her boyfriend died in jail, and people are still trying to figure out, how did it happen? Was it suicide? Was he killed? And I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her. I’m not looking bad for anybody. And they took that and they made it such…” “I mean, she’s a child sex—alleged child sex trafficker,” Swan interjected. “…such a big deal,” Trump continued. “But all it is, is her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do. I wish her well.”

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Who is the owner of the large hotel chain mentioned in the court papers
released last Thursday? The second set was supposed to be released yesterday
but some judge put a hold on the shit...

Last edited:

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Trump must be one of the most difficult people to interview. You either have to redirect your questions or guide him in the right direction with follow on questions...or simply accept that you might not get an answer to your question... .

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In an interview with Axios political reporter Jonathan Swan that aired on HBO Monday night, President Trump once again spoke about Ghislaine Maxwell, who was recently arrested for alleged child sex trafficking in connection with the deceased financier, and convicted pedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. Two weeks ago, Trump, who knew Epstein and Maxwell socially, caused an uproar when he wished Maxwell well. On Monday, he doubled down on the well-wishes for Maxwell, but first, Trump appeared to question the charges against her.

“Mr. President, Ghislaine Maxwell has been arrested on allegations of child sex trafficking. Why would you wish such a person well…” Swan began before being cut off by Trump. “Well, first of all,” Trump said, “I don’t know that.” “She has. She’s been arrested for that,” Swan responded. “You know that.”

Epstein was found dead in his cell last August of an apparent suicide amid a slew of suspicious circumstances that have caused many to question if he’d actually killed himself, or if he was murdered. Trump seemed to imply that his well-wishes for Maxwell are due to the suspicion surrounding Epstein’s death, and the fact that she now finds herself in a similar situation.

“Her friend, or boyfriend, was either killed or committed suicide in jail. She’s now in jail,” Trump said. “Yeah, I wish her well. I’d wish you well. I’d wish a lot of people well. Good luck. Let them prove somebody was guilty.” “Oh, so you’re saying you hope she doesn’t die in jail?” Swan asked. “Is that what you mean by ‘wish her well?’” “Her boyfriend died in jail, and people are still trying to figure out, how did it happen? Was it suicide? Was he killed? And I do wish her well. I’m not looking for anything bad for her. I’m not looking bad for anybody. And they took that and they made it such…” “I mean, she’s a child sex—alleged child sex trafficker,” Swan interjected. “…such a big deal,” Trump continued. “But all it is, is her boyfriend died. He died in jail. Was he killed? Was it suicide? I do. I wish her well.”
Q-ANON NOT GONNA LIKE THIS ! THEY GONNA REMIX IT TO MEAN HES TALKING ABOUT GETTING OPRAH & HILARY AND BARACK IN JAIL :roflmao3: :roflmao3: :roflmao3:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Who is the owner of the large hotel chain mentioned in the court papers
released last Thursday? The second set was supposed to released yesterday
but some judge put a hold on the shit...
How come you no longer reply like an African professor any longer? Don't post all your African stuff no more? you gave up on that character now? You aren't "The Lover of Africa" anymore?

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This asshole also gave her a complement and yet he Trashed John Lewis Man I tell you I really hate this man :angry:
Did he trash him or was he still upset that John Lewis didn’t come to his inauguration? Why would John opt not to come to one of the largest viewed and attended inaugurations in the universe? Why wouldn’t he come?

Rappers say they’re real but they promoted people like him in their lyrics. Then again they also rhymed about buying jewelry, fucking women, and killing people indiscriminately. The never spent their money with people that looked like them but their haters always looked like them. And then listeners get surprised when these same artists say all lives matter.

Let me finish my coffee and get my ass in the house.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Give credit when /where credit is due. That reporter was certainly not from Fox. Trump: read the manuals reporter: What manuals? Trump: read the books? Reporter: What books?

I thought the guy was tough on him and didn't let him digress too much