Trump calls Biden 'low I.Q. individual'

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Trump calls Biden 'low I.Q. individual' after verbal slip
BY BRETT SAMUELS - 03/18/19 09:23 AM EDT

President Trump on Monday called Joe Biden a "low I.Q. individual" after the former vice president had a slip of the tongue and nearly announced he was running for president in 2020.

"Joe Biden got tongue tied over the weekend when he was unable to properly deliver a very simple line about his decision to run for President," Trump tweeted. "Get used to it, another low I.Q. individual!"

Trump has previously deployed the "low I.Q." line of attack against a number of critics, including MSNBC host Mike Brzezinski, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and actor Robert De Niro.

The president was seizing on a mishap from Biden over the weekend where he told a gathering of Delaware Democrats that he has "the most progressive record of anybody running for the ... anybody who would run" for the 2020 nomination.

Attendees began applauding as Biden repeated the phrase, "Of anybody who would run."

Biden has long been mulling a presidential campaign for 2020 and is considered a near certainty to jump in the race.

The former vice president has been an ardent critic of the president and caused a stir last year when he said he would have "beat the hell out of" Trump in high school over his degrading comments about women.

Biden has typically hovered at or near the top of polling among Democrats on their preferred 2020 candidate.

A poll released earlier this month showed Biden was the top choice among likely Iowa Democratic caucus participants, garnering 27 percent of the vote. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) was the first choice of 25 percent of those surveyed.

Should Biden officially announce his candidacy, he would join an increasingly crowded field of presidential hopefuls.

Beto O'Rourke, the former Texas congressman, entered the race last week, joining Sanders, Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) and Cory Booker, among others.

Trump has previously welcomed the idea of facing off against the former vice president, calling him a "dream opponent."

Last week, he declined to say whether he viewed Biden or O'Rourke as a stronger challenger, telling reporters "Whoever it is, I'll take him or her on."

Updated at 9:46 a.m.
https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...z7Jp92K4I7X8t9jsM7gWYPgbF3U5Y3OenXpIIT3Hl6X9I

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
More proof that he’s not racist.:rolleyes:

Best believe his campaign mouthpieces will use this for talking points.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
source.gif

ef8bd782f8048500866b6d1bb723d3e7.gif

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Joe Biden wanted that crime bill to lock blacks up. He didn’t care how blacks got into their condition just lock them up he said.
And trump wanted central park 5 executed with no evidence, doesnt want black counting his money, doesnt want blacks to rent from his buildings, thinks black countries are shit holes, called black men sons of bitches for not liking to be shot by police, doesn't want black to have healthcare... thinks white Supremacists are "very fine people", doesnt believe white Supremacists terrorists are a problem, canceled DOJs white Supremacists watch initiatives

I guess that means hes pro black

At least he isnt Obama

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And trump wanted central park 5 executed with no evidence, doesnt want black counting his money, doesnt want blacks to rent from his buildings, thinks black countries are shit holes, called black men sons of bitches for not liking to be shot by police, doesn't want black to have healthcare... thinks white Supremacists are "very fine people", doesnt believe white Supremacists terrorists are a problem, canceled DOJs white Supremacists watch initiatives

At least he isnt Obama
That coon is an agent always goes at Teump opponents and Obama randomly

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor

At least he isnt Obama

Obama’s wife was hugged up on Bush which shows that there’s no difference between the two parties. The Democrats are which valued on this site so that’s why they’re exposed so much. They’re no different than Republicans. They are actually more vicious than Republicans because they pretend to be on your side.

BitchI'llKillYa

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Obama’s wife was hugged up on Bush which shows that there’s no difference between the two parties. The Democrats are which valued on this site so that’s why they’re exposed so much. They’re no different than Republicans. They are actually more vicious than Republicans because they pretend to be on your side.
Should she have shanked him at the funeral services for his pops?

Or his moms... which one would have made her a real difference maker in Democratic party ideals

I did peep how you side steps the many issues I pointed out to attempt and shit on the first black First Lady...

Not a word to address GOP or Trump, is that you thinking differently?