Trump’s Lying Ass done caught that shit!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Trump says he's taking hydroxychloroquine to prevent COVID-19

The president said he’d been taking the drug for “a couple weeks." The FDA has warned against its use outside hospital settings.

President Donald Trump on Monday said he has been taking hydroxychloroquine, an unproven treatment for COVID-19 that he has vigorously promoted.

A lot of good things have come out about the hydroxy. A lot of good things have come out. You’d be surprised at how many people are taking it,” Trump said at the White House. “I happen to be taking it, I happen to be taking it… I’m taking it hydroxychloroquine, right now.”

The president said he has been taking the drug for “a couple weeks” and that it was prescribed by the White House doctor. The FDA has warned against its use for COVID-19 outside of a hospital setting due to a risk of serious heart problems.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
He has a financial incentive to do this. That's the only reason he would keep pushing this.

Please all trump does is troll the media for attention. That’s how he won the last election.

You might think he is a idiot but he is a genius marketer.

Why the mainstream press look for any news they think will damage him. His uses the press for billions of free advertising. He has been using the same tactics since the republicans primaries and the media eats it up because there stupid.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Like this is LITERALLY the basis of Contagion:

An unproven remedy: Forsythia vs. chloroquine
In "Contagion," blogger Alan Krumwiede (Jude Law) pushes forsythia, a floral homeopathic tincture, as the cure for the virus, although studies hadn't proved it worked.
He appeared to have recovered from the virus shortly after taking forsythia, and anxious customers clamored for prescriptions of the remedy from their local pharmacies as well as on Krumwiede's blog. He attracted more 12 million followers and several million dollars from the false claim, according to the film.
Law, in the production notes for the film, described his character as the "'index patient' for what becomes a parallel epidemic of fear and panic" based on mistrust of news media, the government and health officials.

Alan Krumwiede (Jude Law) is a blogger who is skeptical of the government and news media and touts an unproven remedy for the virus.
There are currently no cures or vaccines for Covid-19, yet the drugs chloroquine and its analog hydroxychloroquine have been called "game changers" by President Donald Trump. Both drugs are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration to treat malaria and other conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.
A man living in Phoenix died and his wife was in critical care after the two took a non-pharmaceutical version of chloroquine in an attempt to prevent contracting the virus. His wife said he heard Trump tout the drug in a news conference.
On March 29, the FDA issued a limited emergency use authorization for chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine to treat patients hospitalized with Covid-19.
Despite limited evidence on the efficacy of the drugs for Covid-19, the US Department of Human Health Services said in a statement that anecdotal reports suggest they may be beneficial in the treatment of hospitalized patients. The FDA said the benefits outweigh the risks.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please all trump does is troll the media for attention. That’s how he won the last election.

You might think he is a idiot but he is a genius marketer.

Why the mainstream press look for any news they think will damage him. His uses the press for billions of free advertising. He has been using the same tactics since the republicans primaries and the media eats it up because there stupid.

The man obviously knows his audience. The free publicity that he gets, gets routed to them and they WALLOW in the shyt he does. Doesn't matter if he gets put on blast, caught in a lie they love it

Iron Man

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jim Jones at it again, I wonder if the stock market going to take another plunge tomorrow after that idiotic statement.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Jim Jones at it again, I wonder if the stock market going to take another plunge tomorrow after that idiotic statement.

Please it’s one of his playbook tactics. How you think he won the last election. He got $2 billion dollars worth of free adverting. Mexicans are rapist, border wall, anything to keep your name in the media

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I wish a real journalist would’ve asked him what dose, how many times daily he takes it. To prove that it’s another lie. Furthermore why did he have a major freak out when his butler tested positive for Covid 19. Lying ass bitch.
The prescriptions I have seen around the city usually comes as a cocktail for a specific amount of days.

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish a real journalist would’ve asked him what dose, how many times daily he takes it. To prove that it’s another lie. Furthermore why did he have a major freak out when his butler tested positive for Covid 19. Lying ass bitch.

The press corps is beyond garbage. How the fuck are NFL/NBA post game pressers more in depth than any of the shit involving him? College athletes get pressed harder by the media than the fucking President and his cabinet... :smh: :lol:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The press corps is beyond garbage. How the fuck are NFL/NBA post game pressers more in depth than any of the shit involving him? College athletes get pressed harder by the media than the fucking President and his cabinet... :smh: :lol:
I don’t believe for one second the press Corp is dumb. I believe they are playing down to their counterpart to the detriment of the nation though.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
:lol:
No president will ever be this stupid ever again.
i hope this retarded idiot deports Nurse Lies WuFlu family!
They brought that shit from Chy-Nuh anyway.
:lol:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Increased demand would drive up the price for a quick gain.

Generic drug have price controls. Thats why they are called "Generic".

Anybody can produce and manufacture the drug because the Pharmaceutical Companies, Drug Patents Expire after 20 Years.

The Real Money is in "Regular Drugs" that are NOT Generic.

A Company can Charge $700 dollars per pill because no other company can make it because they have a patent.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Generic drug have price controls. Thats why they are called "Generic".

Anybody can produce and manufacture the drug because the Pharmaceutical Companies, Drug Patents Expire after 20 Years.

The Real Money is in "Regular Drugs" that are NOT Generic.

A Company can Charge $700 dollars per pill because no other company can make it because they have a patent.
Those "price controls" are still subject to DEMAND. For production to ramp up, the prices are going to increase across the board.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
Those "price controls" are still subject to DEMAND. For production to ramp up, the prices are going to increase across the board.

I totally understand but you can make more money with a New Drug. Thats the cash cow In the BioTech Industry.

A Drug that has been on the market for 40 years? maybe but your not going to make much when 20 other companies can make the drug because its generic

While a new drug has a patent and no other drug company can produce it. Which is why you can earn more money quick.

Its just like software (Closed Source or Open Source)

Microsoft can charge $150-$300
for Windows OS.

While Linux or Unix is open source so your not going to make more money than Microsoft, because most people can get the Linux OS for free.