Trugoy from De La Soul transitioned

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest-In-Peace.gif

arlow pear

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I couldn’t believe it when someone shared the news w/me last night….blew my mind! I take great pleasure & pride in saying I got ALL or damn near every album they made. Prayers up!!!

Bidam7

Rising Star
Registered
Time can't be replaced another legend lost in the wind but never forgotten in our hearts, minds, and souls as I'm just trying to
cause your priceless music is timeless with gems and lessons that are part of my childhood inspiration of greatness god called you you're an invaluable asset to the artform changing views with your rhymes original. Rest in paradise to the priceless one that we all grew up with as I am going to rewind your music as it lives on as im trying to

Condolences to his family for losing a father a movement that paved the way for others that will never be forgotten

Keep your mind crystal clear when your thought gets muggy
We them easy street kids from Mr. Bryant's basement
Wishin' for the Apollo, tryin' to get dough
Now my times move slow, ain't it all full circle?
A dove cry, makes the whole scene turn purple
Remember that night you had to hide in the freezer?
For real, see them kids were real, we still slid
But now we grown niggas and we handling kids
We been since day one and the days ain't over
Gotta share a back seat, push with the chauffeur
My pops said he's waiting for your ass in the zone
So we can fly to the land and welcome you home

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just realized that these guys had hits and their one of the only groups from the 80's to be able to transition into the 1990's and 2000's smoothly.Lyrically better,subject matter and the production dope.

One of the only groups to be able to do that....them and I'd say EPMD 80's,90's.Naught by Nature?

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
so sad thank for the music you will live on forever music will be sample and remix family will eat forever