dr8k3ked

Potential Star
Registered
trub.jpg

Anybody drinking this ??

MaximusBlaque

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
is that real? man that show is going crazy, anybody not liek the main gyrl though? she annoying to me

Hell yeah, that chick is annoying as fuck. They made her too much of a goody two shoes type chick. Always jumping in a vampires face and telling them not to kill somebody. I wish one of them vampires would fuck her shit up one good time.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
lol i can just imagine soem die hard fans sitting at home with a six pack on sunday nights

DarkCity

Support BGOL
Registered
is that real? man that show is going crazy, anybody not liek the main gyrl though? she annoying to me

She is my least favorite character. Always jumping up in somebody face then need someone to bail her out. Jason and Sam are my two favorites on the show they both funny as fuck and probably the most real.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
YUCK!

You see all the chemicals in that "TRUE BLOOD" shit?

Ingredients:
Carbonated Water, Cane Sugar, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Carmine Coloring, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Caffeine, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Caramel Coloring, Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B6, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Folic Acid, Gum Accacia, Ester Gum

Just go pick this up at Trader Joe's for $2.99.
It's REAL!!!
Without all that bullshit.
And way cheaper...

356071158_0847e23d07.jpg

actinanass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Show is addictive. I'm all in to see how the Maryann arc turns out. By the way, anybody know what the fuck she is?

according to wiki

Callisto

Callisto is a maenad who is introduced at the beginning of Living Dead in Dallas. Sookie meets Callisto in the woods, who is accompanied by a feral razorback. She wants tribute from Eric and in order to convey this message Callisto hurts Sookie and poisons her blood. The maenad appears for the last time at the secret sex party. The drunkenness and the lust of the party participants attract her. She kills Mike Spencer, the Hardaways and leaves a mess behind. It is implied that Sam and Callisto were together, but she decides to leave Bon Temps to look for more tributes. Michelle Forbes portrays this character, renamed Maryann Forrester, in True Blood.

there you go