Trick Daddy - If You Won't Eat Your Girl's Ass I Will (#EATABOOTYGANG Approved)

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol::lol::lol:

2r735gy.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I know he has lupus, but Trick Daddy is looking bad these days

Can he grow his facial hair back?

I don't eat pussy, I suck the pussy

and I like to be eaten out too :confused:

Eleven children from ten different men :smh:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All the dudes on here talking about eating ass everybody and now this a problem? :lol:
Yea but when you talk about "sucking" pussy, emphasizing eating ass, and make a club consisting of grown men dedicated to celebrating it among each other its kind of toeing that line of questionable behavior man. Then when you add to that (according to a post above) him talking about wanting his ass ate as well.....:smh:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Man I once fucked this chick in the ass and a spec of shit got on my joint, man I was done with that shot for good. Good thing I had a condom on or it would have been worse… I can't imagine putting my mouth there and eating raw shit!!!

Solomon Grundy

Support BGOL
Registered
I just listened to the song for the first time in years and I misquoted him he was talking about blowing in a bitches butt

Either way I don't think the dude is gay at all

All the dudes on here talking about eating ass everybody and now this a problem? :lol:

This...

Funny how dudes attribute anything to do with ass as being gay even when some dude says a woman licked ass because gay dudes fuck each other in the ass, but I'm pretty sure gay dudes suck dick too...I don't see or hear any dude on here saying getting your dick sucked by a woman is suspect...what gives? If a woman licks a dudes ass, why is that gay or suspect?

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
This...

Funny how dudes attribute anything to do with ass as being gay even when some dude says a woman licked ass because gay dudes fuck each other in the ass, but I'm pretty sure gay dudes suck dick too...I don't see or hear any dude on here saying getting your dick sucked by a woman is suspect...what gives? If a woman licks a dudes ass, why is that gay or suspect?
Fuck out of here with that dumb shit… look if you a man that like his ass to get played with, then you gay.. A broad even comes close to my asshole, were going to have a problem.

DigitalMethods

Star
Registered
I just listened to the song for the first time in years and I misquoted him he was talking about blowing in a bitches butt

Either way I don't think the dude is gay at all

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Right, all of these "no pull out" niggas be on here saying that "i'd eat the ass" type of shit now they're all falling back. :roflmao:

Soon as some whale is posted..."oh i'd eat the ass", or a Alicia Keys looking chick. :lol: