Tracee Ellis know that phat pum pum print showin before she posted this...trappin

BlackStar6870

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No kids no husband she have real hair she have money, the only thing she have her father's face, but her ass is on point
:yes:

Mr.Mojo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am still surprise she don’t have a dude nor kids

Who wanna listen to this bitch after the new pussy feel done wore off? Weird comedy faces n shit.. Nah man.and if her weird little one woman shows aren't interesting it's your fault. You don't get her. Which is true. Brittany Renner is similar.. Probably Wanna give a monologue while they suckin dick.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Crazy + too picky + narcissist.
Chicks like her sit around denying every dude they meet looking for "Mr. Right", dissecting hundreds of dudes and finding flaws in all of them (I'm Tracee Ellis Ross...blah, blah...ain't settlin'...blah) until they hit the wall and wake up too old to pull the men they want.
Usually its in their 40s when they go through re-up slut phase and start taking trips to the Islands looking for rent-a-dicks to make them feel like somebody still wants them.
Not married and no kids at her age almost always equals crazy. She probably neurotic as fuck.
Either this, or…she's an in-the-closet lesbian.
Or she could be fucking some other chick's dude on the DL.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Chicks like her sit around denying every dude they meet looking for "Mr. Right", dissecting hundreds of dudes and finding flaws in all of them (I'm Tracee Ellis Ross...blah, blah...ain't settlin'...blah) until they hit the wall and wake up too old to pull the men they want.
Usually its in their 40s when they go through re-up slut phase and start taking trips to the Islands looking for rent-a-dicks to make them feel like somebody still wants them.
Not married and no kids at her age almost always equals crazy. She probably neurotic as fuck.
Too picky seems likely

Knuckles666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

No kids no husband she have real hair she have money, the only thing she have her father's face, but her ass is on point
:yes:

Who wanna listen to this bitch after the new pussy feel done wore off? Weird comedy faces n shit.. Nah man.and if her weird little one woman shows aren't interesting it's your fault. You don't get her. Which is true. Brittany Renner is similar.. Probably Wanna give a monologue while they suckin dick.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...evin-Harts-40th-birthday-party-Hollywood.html

15736914-0-image-m-7_1562510706684.jpg

15736916-0-image-m-4_1562510377382.jpg

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She’s the perfect example of body over beauty. She’s strong in the face and always has been. Her best bet is to show a softer, kinder side and back off the attention whoring post (if) she wants to be cuffed. But ain’t no way she in a sex drought no matter her preference. She’s likely just cool being rich and famous and under nobody else’s rules.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Diana Ross Pissed With Daughter Tracee’s New Boo!
tracee-ellis-ross-and-bu-thiam.jpg

Drama in the Ross family. The National Enquirer is reporting singer Diana Ross is pissed her daughter and actress Tracee Ellis Ross is dating Akon’s little brother!

The Enquirer says sources close to Diana say she warned Tracee against getting involved with Bu…”If you walk down the aisle with that guy, you’ll end up being part of his harem!” an alarmed Diana warned her 38 year old daughter after learning that her boyfriend’s family practices polygamy.

Tracee, who starred in the hit series “Girlfriends,” is dating 32 year old Def Jam Recordings executive Bu Thiam. He’s the younger brother of R&B superstar Akon – a confessed polygamist with three wives.

“Diana is livid that Tracee is getting so serious with Bu,” a source close to the Motown legend told The ENQUIRER.

“Diana wants the best for all her children, and marrying into a family that practices polygamy was never in the cards for her kids.”Music exec Bu’s roots are in Senegal, which reportedly has the highest polygamy rate in Africa.

His older brother Akon told a reporter: “I’m a polygamist. I will have as many wives as I can afford to have. All Africans believe in it. My dad has four wives.”

Never-married Tracee, whose father is Diana’s first husband, music business manager Robert Ellis Silberstein, has been seen hand-in-hand with Bu at various functions, and friends say the romance is heating up.

“Tracee has reassured her mom and the rest of the family that she and Bu aren’t making any wedding plans,” the source divulged.

“And she told her mother that if she does walk down the aisle with Bu, there’s no need to

https://newstalkcleveland.com/2118912/diana-ross-pissed-with-daughter-tracees-new-boo/

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
This woman does nothing for me. I’m sure she’s nice and all, but not my type at all. I didn’t particularly care for her mama either. Always thought she fuhked her way to the lead and Mary Wilson was way more talented and finer, but tight with the pussai

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Maybe she's crazy...but that means her fuck game can destroy planets like the Death Star.
No it doesn't. This B.S. rumor needs to die. Crazy in the head doesn't mean crazy in the bed. That applies to some females but not all. SOME WOMEN ARE JUST CRAZY.
If the sex was all that, she'd have kids by now because some dude would have seeded her up.
She's one of those broads who thinks she's too good for everybody.....or she's a closet lap licker.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No it doesn't. This B.S. rumor needs to die. Crazy in the head doesn't mean crazy in the bed. That applies to some females but not all. SOME WOMEN ARE JUST CRAZY.
If the sex was all that, she'd have kids by now because some dude would have seeded her up.
She's one of those broads who thinks she's too good for everybody.....or she's a closet lap licker.

That myth really does need to stop.