Tornadoes…..Mega thread.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
900 tornadoes already this year the price tag for whether disasters in the United States is at $7 billion and we are not even in hurricane season yet (It’s a week away though). Tornado alley has expanded. The ocean water especially the Atlantic ocean is extremely hot. All of the shit that Al Gore spoke about in the 90s is coming true right before our eyes. What can we do about this? Nothing we are too late….. We just have to suffer the consequences at this point.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Pecos Hank has sone of the dopest tornado content on youtube. He captured this yesterday.
Sidenote, tornado tourism is gonna fuck around and get someone killed. GTFO the way.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Pecos Hank has sone of the dopest tornado content on youtube. He captured this yesterday.
Sidenote, tornado tourism is gonna fuck around and get someone killed. GTFO the way.

One lady lost her life after taking a direct hit a couple days ago. Today looks really bad for the OKC area. Probably will be a record breaker and lives lost.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yep, Texas got hit pretty hard last night. Some people died and this I’m trying to get the count of how many.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
You guys just going to drive right into the damn tornado good grief.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
to my weather experts is the follow stuff possible or was it exaggerated?I saw a documentary on tornadoes and extreme weather and this scientist said we r in a new era with EF6 tornadoes coming.he said the size will be 2 miles at the base winds 350-400 mph 40,000 ceiling moving at 8-10mph traveling 50-100 miles. he said nothing would survive a direct hit it would strip asphault it would implode skycrapters if it hit major cities.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
to my weather experts is the follow stuff possible or was it exaggerated?I saw a documentary on tornadoes and extreme weather and this scientist said we r in a new era with EF6 tornadoes coming.he said the size will be 2 miles at the base winds 350-400 mph 40,000 ceiling moving at 8-10mph traveling 50-100 miles. he said nothing would survive a direct hit it would strip asphault it would implode skycrapters if it hit major cities.
I spoke about this on a meteorology board a few days ago. As I constantly say on this board scientist and Al Gore was screaming about this in the 80s and the 90s, and now their predictions are starting to come true. The thing that scaring me a little bit is a lot of these things didn’t supposed to happen until 2050 or 2060 but it’s happening now. For instance this current tornado outbreak we’ve been having for the last couple of months. These tornadoes have been stronger and staying on the ground longer and in addition tornado alley has expanded. Of course this is climate change and global warming, but what’s really touching off a lot of this severe weather is how hot the ocean is, that energy has to go somewhere. Also the Atlantic meridional overturning circulation (AMOC) is quickly collapsing (also this is why I think that Atlantic ocean is super hot). The (AMOC) process is what they spoke about on the movie “the day after tomorrow”. Now are we going to see the events that’s on the movie? I’m not quite sure about that but if that process fully collapse is not going to be a good time for us. In conclusion, I think we are fucked.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is fucking Kentucky up. Not too far from Mayfield and Sulphur Springs who got EF-4s a few years back.

easy_b

BGOL Investor

This is fucking Kentucky up. Not too far from Mayfield and Sulphur Springs who got EF-4s a few years back.

KVWX_loop.gif

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I spoke about this on a meteorology board a few days ago. As I constantly say on this board scientist and Al Gore was screaming about this in the 80s and the 90s, and now their predictions are starting to come true. The thing that scaring me a little bit is a lot of these things didn’t supposed to happen until 2050 or 2060 but it’s happening now. For instance this current tornado outbreak we’ve been having for the last couple of months. These tornadoes have been stronger and staying on the ground longer and in addition tornado alley has expanded. Of course this is climate change and global warming, but what’s really touching off a lot of this severe weather is how hot the ocean is, that energy has to go somewhere. Also the Atlantic meridional overturning circulation (AMOC) is quickly collapsing (also this is why I think that Atlantic ocean is super hot). The (AMOC) process is what they spoke about on the movie “the day after tomorrow”. Now are we going to see the events that’s on the movie? I’m not quite sure about that but if that process fully collapse is not going to be a good time for us. In conclusion, I think we are fucked.
that movie is on tv right now funny u mentioned that but EF6? 350-400 mph winds 2 mile wide at base is this reality can we get theses type of tornadoes especially standing on ground for 100 miles moving less than 10 mph is it possible or realistic?

easy_b

BGOL Investor
that movie is on tv right now funny u mentioned that but EF6? 350-400 mph winds 2 mile wide at base is this reality can we get theses type of tornadoes especially standing on ground for 100 miles moving less than 10 mph is it possible or realistic?
With the way, the weather pattern is going to me and my opinion I think it is possible. There is a lot of energy building up in the earths atmosphere and the energy has to go somewhere.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
These people are learning a hard lesson on what’s going on with our environment. Yeah, we had tornado outbreaks in the past but this outbreak is very unusual. And we are a few days from hurricane season.