Top 20 Improvised Movie Moments

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Very interesting. I didn't know about the Dumb and Dumber one. You can see the cast looking at Jonny Deep like what the fuck in Pirates of the Caribbean too. Didn't know about Midnight Cowboy either. Looks like it was on the fly. Didn't know about Goodfellas either.

5KYu6K.jpg

Last edited:

Autobot8655

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF?

When DiCaprio smeared his blood across Kerry Washington's face in Django Unchained....that was improvised?

To hear what I am referring to go to ~ 15:16.

:puke:

That is going waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy t0o far.

edit*

after reading through the comments, folks are saying that part wasnt improvised.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
WTF?

When DiCaprio smeared his blood across Kerry Washington's face in Django Unchained....that was improvised?

edit*

after reading through the comments, folks are saying that part wasnt improvised.
I hope she slapped the living shit outta his ass for that bullshit.:hmm::angry::dunno: You smearing your bodily fluids on me muhfucka!? :beatyourass::devil2:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
WTF?

edit*

Certain parts of it were probably improvised, but that specific moment wasn't. We would have heard stories about it if it was. I don't recall anyone from the movie confirming he smeared his real blood on her face.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I hope she slapped the living shit outta his ass for that bullshit.:hmm::angry::dunno: You smearing your bodily fluids on me muhfucka!? :beatyourass::devil2:
I'm sure she was pissed when they said cut and ran to wash it off. I would have been pissed. Made for a great scene though with real emotions and reactions. But fuck that don't do that shit to me your right.

b6sopA.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Certain parts of it were probably improvised, but that specific moment wasn't. We would have heard stories about it if it was. I don't recall anyone from the movie confirming he smeared his real blood on her face.
No I've heard that the story is actually true. He did dat shit Rock. :puke: :smh:

MvNIGU.jpg