Toni Morrison: "Racism Is A Scholarly Affair"

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
this is the same woman that told us that bill clinton is the first black president and told barrack to his face he is the second black president. she done fell off.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
this is the same woman that told us that bill clinton is the first black president and told barrack to his face he is the second black president. she done fell off.
Give me one "real" person who's perfect... just one.

I don't care what or who pops up on this board... someone else is going to try to make a way to defeat their accomplishments/methods/verbalization etc..

Neely Fuller said that we (Black people) are toxic to each other. We prove him right each and everyday. :(

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You must be young? Because in 92' most of you niggas were running around screaming the same thing. He played that sax on Arsenio Hall and yall were hooked. Hell, I was too, but I was a kid....I didn't count.

My point is, how is she any different than any other Democrat from the early 90s? She isn't, so why point it out. We just nitpick each other for no damn reason at all...over stupid shit.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
Give me one "real" person who's perfect... just one.

I don't care what or who pops up on this board... someone else is going to try to make a way to defeat their accomplishments/methods/verbalization etc..

Neely Fuller said that we (Black people) are toxic to each other. We prove him right each and everyday. :(
toni Morrison bieng a incredible writer does not protect her from making a bs statement like publicy declaring him a black president. mr Clinton push a lot of policys that hurt us and she refuse to check him. we wont even touch hillary on her racism

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
You must be young? Because in 92' most of you niggas were running around screaming the same thing. He played that sax on Arsenio Hall and yall were hooked. Hell, I was too, but I was a kid....I didn't count.

My point is, how is she any different than any other Democrat from the early 90s? She isn't, so why point it out. We just nitpick each other for no damn reason at all...over stupid shit.
nobody in new York liked his ass, i just assume Arsenio security team was on break or something, his sax game was lame. toni made the same statement about bill that stephen a smith said about donald trump

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
toni Morrison bieng a incredible writer does not protect her from making a bs statement like publicy declaring him a black president. mr Clinton push a lot of policys that hurt us and she refuse to check him. we wont even touch hillary on her racism
Who's job is it to "check" the President (any president past, present, or future)? I don't think it's her's.

Just my opinion, I'd rather she continue to write about us and how we struggle under day to day tyranny... shining the light on the roaches who oppress us. Rather than stepping out of her lane and getting blackballed, and we suffer by not getting access to her magnificent writings.

I respect your opinion, though. Even though I don't agree with it. Good Day.

Last edited:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nobody in new York liked his ass, i just assume Arsenio security team was on break or something, his sax game was lame. toni made the same statement about bill that stephen a smith said about donald trump

Somebody in New York must've liked him. And who cares if his sax game was "lame"? Man, that shit was over 30 years ago. What are you talking about
:lol: