shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
00027c9af2630fc149ebc6642e2db09c.jpg

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
i was in lust with this woman when she came out on the Boomerang soundtrack

she been messing with her face too....looks weird....

ps....she know she not getting in no damn pool

Should have left her face alone. :smh:
Looking like the Lion King
Not the new Toni but the old Toni.

Toni doing reality tv just changed her whole image it was like watching Whitney & Bobby together shit wasn't entertaining at all
Yeah she looked down on her sisters, she was always making slick comments about being the only one that was able to make money from singing, this was before youngest one had a few hits

Goingmark40

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i loved me some toni when she first came out. her face looks weird and her body has held up nice so she can slide it up and down me

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When chickens stop producing eggs, they get 'culled'/butchered for their meat. We need to do the same thing to women.

4bl8enKfee9OjKw6aST1sIoSpDzwvCiJameR9Igx.jpg

You can provide more feed to laying hens and many other benefits.

Last edited:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Its a no for me. If you're in your 50s and you feel the need to show your goodies I'm certainly not interested. Then again at 50 there is nothing you have that would interest me. I've heard people ask for 50 year old alcohol. I've never heard someone say let me get some 50 year old pussy.

ny1800

Rising Star
Registered
Why is it that every time a woman wants to feel "powerful" or "confident" they have to take off their clothes? For the life of me I just don't understand it.
Fareal, my nigga. Power doesn't get fucked. Women got that part messed up.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
When chickens stop producing eggs, they get 'culled'/butchered for their meat. We need to do the same thing to women.

4bl8enKfee9OjKw6aST1sIoSpDzwvCiJameR9Igx.jpg

You can provide more feed to laying hens and many other benefits.

The price for feed has gone up significantly, I can't be feeding non-laying hens and getting nothing in return. It will affect the profitability of my operations.

1. The first to be culled is black female demons like a Maxine Watters, they are first to be butchered for their meat. I am keeping the ones around that support their man and loyalty - black community. If they have been in six different marriages, constantly bickering with men, refusing to play second fiddle, well you know.

2. You want these effeminate non-laying hens arounds so the younger ones will mimic their behavior. I don't know about Essence Atkins or Toni Braxton, but there are a bunch of black female demons that are being returned back to Satan/Hell where they belong.

Black-Woman-With-Horns-On-Fire-Eerie-Demon-Fantasy-Graphic-40426365-1.png

From what I have been hearing Savannah James is showing very positive traits so far and would a great asset to have around when that time comes to these younger hens. She will be rewarded by not being butchered and still receiving feed well into her advance years. I think Halle Berry married loser men but I will have to talk to them before deciding if she was a black female demon.

That feed when these older non-laying hens are culled can fatten the booty on the younger ones giving a man a much more pleasureable experience.

Last edited: