Toilet paper causing cancer

The trash bag goes out multiple times a week.. it’s not like I go straight wipe after I shit.. it’s tissue, wet tissue, wipes thoroughly, than tissue.. than the eventual shower

Like I said never used “flushable wipes” just always heard don’t flush wipes
You need to send this technique to Spidercac
 
The National Cancer Institute says only about 5–10% of cancers are caused by inherited mutations. The remaining 90–95% involve genetic changes acquired during a person's lifetime, resulting from a combination of normal aging and exposures such as tobacco smoke and radiation.

Cancer risk also rises substantially with age, because mutations accumulate over time and cellular repair becomes less effective.
 
Baby wipes saves time… 900 wipes for $20 at Costco.. comes in 9 packs of 100 .. sometime you can catch them on sale for 3-4 bucks off
Not baby wipes, but regular wipes I keep in truck in case I need to shit in the woods while working.

I stopped using them when I bought house, I'm on septic and dont wanna take chances with messing it up.
 
Not baby wipes, but regular wipes I keep in truck in case I need to shit in the woods while working.

I stopped using them when I bought house, I'm on septic and dont wanna take chances with messing it up.
How much are regular wipes and what brand are you using if you don't mind me asking?
 
Have a few friends that crossed over to this and somebody around my way was selling these for the cheap.. still haven’t crossed over , hell I never even tried to see how it works and the process..
You can get one for $25 on Amazon. 10 minutes to install
 
In 1992 a professor told me that damn near everything bleached white that we come in contact with is carcinogenic. Toilet, paper, teabags, feminine hygiene products, baby power, and slew of other items were said to lead to cancer through incremental poisoning. By the year 2006 Johnson & Johnson got sued for their carcinogenic baby power.
I remember this too. :smh:








7xwAwX.jpg
 
In 1992 a professor told me that damn near everything bleached white that we come in contact with is carcinogenic. Toilet, paper, teabags, feminine hygiene products, baby power, and slew of other items were said to lead to cancer through incremental poisoning. By the year 2006 Johnson & Johnson got sued for their carcinogenic baby power.
It's fucked up that our parents used that powder on us growing up..:smh:

There's better powder out there that are safer to use and I make sure to read the labels and research the ingredients to make sure there's noting cancerous about the product.
 
Back
Top