Toilet paper causing cancer

Database Error

Everything's Above Board
OG Investor


How do optical brighteners in toilet paper affect skin sensitivity?
Optical brighteners in toilet paper can cause irritation for individuals with sensitive skin, as these chemicals can remain on the paper and transfer to the skin, potentially leading to reactions like rashes or redness. It's advisable for those with sensitivities to choose products that do not contain these additives

2-ply toilet paper often contains optical brighteners. These are chemical compounds added to enhance the paper's whiteness and brightness. When exposed to ultraviolet (UV) light, these brighteners fluoresce, causing the paper to appear to glow.
 
In 1992 a professor told me that damn near everything bleached white that we come in contact with is carcinogenic. Toilet, paper, teabags, feminine hygiene products, baby power, and slew of other items were said to lead to cancer through incremental poisoning. By the year 2006 Johnson & Johnson got sued for their carcinogenic baby power.
 
BIDET! Get a bidet!

brondell-bidet-attachments-fsr-15-66_1000.jpg
 

Toilet paper does not pose a major risk​

How toilet paper interacts with people’s skin in these areas and their overall health is not well studied. But the research that has been done suggests that toilet paper does not pose significant health risks, experts agree.

Dr. Amar Rewari, chief of radiation oncology at Luminis Health in Maryland, notes that PFAS and some other industrial chemicals are under study for possible long-term health effects, “but the levels typically found in consumer products like toilet paper are very small and not clearly linked to cancer.”

 
??????
That order sounds messy.

1. Paper wipe
2. Wet wipe
3. Spray (optional)
4. Paper wipe
Nawl, ain't no spray optional.

Bidet tuned up, like a mini pressure washer. Had a chick get startled, ran up out the bathroom with part of her shirt tucked in her panties and her zipper undone, she said it stung.

Almost like irrigating that thang
 
Nawl, ain't no spray optional.

Bidet tuned up, like a mini pressure washer. Had a chick get startled, ran up out the bathroom with part of her shirt tucked in her panties and her zipper undone, she said it stung.

Almost like irrigating that thang

So I guess I'm really having another convo about wiping your ass. *Sigh*
Woe is me. Haha.

Here goes:
So, after shitting, does one just turn on the bidet immediately and spray, which I would imagine gets shit all over your ass, thereby increasing the wiping area? Right? I would think it makes more sense to wipe as much as possible, then use the bidet to remove remaining fecal matter for a deeper clean. I say optional because wet wiping removes a lot of shit if you do it properly. Then, as a last step, use more toilet paper to dry the moist/wet area.

As for the young lady, I could see how using one before intercourse would help with the mood.







Last time I engage in this convo, BGOL.
 
Last edited:
So I guess I'm really having another convo about wiping your ass. *Sigh*
Woe is me. Haha.

Here goes:
So, after shitting, does one just turn on the bidet immediately and spray, which I would imagine gets shit all over your ass, thereby increasing the wiping area? Right? I would think it makes more sense to wipe as much as possible, then use the bidet to remove remaining fecal matter for a deeper clean. I say optional because wet wiping removes a lot of shit if you do it properly. Then, as a last step, use more toilet paper to dry the moist/wet area.

As for the young lady, I could see how using one before intercourse would help with the mood.







Last time I engage in this convo, BGOL.
Prefer the term bowel movement.
And yes, immediately after moving one's bowels, the aqua jets thrust toward ... wastegate.
Like I said, its like a mini pressure washer. When you pressure wash your wheels it knocks the brake dust off, right?

If you drinking enough water you shouldn't have much to clean. Dry tp just smears, wet is good, and bidet is best.

When I'm away from home, at say... RacetTrac gas station, I go to the handicap ♿️ stall, its got a sink in it, and I wet paper towels beforehand.
 
Prefer the term bowel movement.
And yes, immediately after moving one's bowels, the aqua jets thrust toward ... wastegate.
Like I said, its like a mini pressure washer. When you pressure wash your wheels it knocks the brake dust off, right?

If you drinking enough water you shouldn't have much to clean. Dry tp just smears, wet is good, and bidet is best.

When I'm away from home, at say... RacetTrac gas station, I go to the handicap ♿️ stall, its got a sink in it, and I wet paper towels beforehand.
Baby wipes saves time… 900 wipes for $20 at Costco.. comes in 9 packs of 100 .. sometime you can catch them on sale for 3-4 bucks off
 
Nawl, ain't no spray optional.

Bidet tuned up, like a mini pressure washer. Had a chick get startled, ran up out the bathroom with part of her shirt tucked in her panties and her zipper undone, she said it stung.

Almost like irrigating that thang
I would rather just take a damn shower to have to do all that shit while at home.

I don't need a bidet and I'm seeing this becoming a trend because when this become such a thing to pressure wash your private. :smh:
 
Prefer the term bowel movement.
And yes, immediately after moving one's bowels, the aqua jets thrust toward ... wastegate.
Like I said, its like a mini pressure washer. When you pressure wash your wheels it knocks the brake dust off, right?

If you drinking enough water you shouldn't have much to clean. Dry tp just smears, wet is good, and bidet is best.

When I'm away from home, at say... RacetTrac gas station, I go to the handicap ♿️ stall, its got a sink in it, and I wet paper towels beforehand.
I use wipes when I'm on the go.

Because I'm gonna take a shower once I get home anyway.
 
I never said anything about flushing them.. they also have “flushable wipes” , I don’t use those.. garbage can in bathroom or have plastic bag to toss it out after
Flushable wipes aren’t flushable it’s a lie. You keep shitty wipes in a trash can ?
 
Flushable wipes aren’t flushable it’s a lie. You keep shitty wipes in a trash can ?
The trash bag goes out multiple times a week.. it’s not like I go straight wipe after I shit.. it’s tissue, wet tissue, wipes thoroughly, than tissue.. than the eventual shower

Like I said never used “flushable wipes” just always heard don’t flush wipes
 
Back
Top