Tim Scott Tells Donald Trump he loves him on stage. Al Sharpton close to calling him a coon but holds back lol

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
4 people. Ok.
Do you know how many people in the city that don’t vote? What’s the participation rate for voters in Philadelphia from 2000-2022? And isn’t just Philadelphia either. It’s in Pittsburgh and Scranton too. If you can stem the suburban and cauterize it with some inner city folks, you can easily turn Pennsylvania “red”.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I wanna see his teeth pulled with pliers
He’s got the space B.

0124-cmo-timscott-intv-2625274-640x360.jpg

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let us not forget Roland Martin dancing for Hillary. It's on the same level possibly worst. Roland is not cool. Both of these white supremacist parties have their coons. Yes Roland is a big azz coon, just like Tim Scott. Our ancestors are rolling over in there graves watching these fools :smh: Kanye with Trump is another example.

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s the only way he can get black folks in the city to vote for him. The question is how many can he siphon.
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. No Republican cares about pulling black voters. This is especially true for Trump.

What they care about is pretending they care enough about the black vote to give their "non-racist" white contingency an excuse to vote for them. Moderate Republicans can pretend that someone as racist as Trump is okay because the handful of black Republicans they know like him. That's it. That's the whole playbook.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. No Republican cares about pulling black voters. This is especially true for Trump.

What they care about is pretending they care enough about the black vote to give their "non-racist" white contingency an excuse to vote for them. Moderate Republicans can pretend that someone as racist as Trump is okay because the handful of black Republicans they know like him. That's it. That's the whole playbook.
The former president isn’t a conventional conservative — he’s a contemporary conservative. He’s for this if it’s politically expedient which is antithetical to the idea of conservatism and their deep-held beliefs. I don’t think he’s going to nominate Scott for VP because he truly believes in but only get him to solidify a specific group. His last VP was picked for a similar reason. I don’t trust any voter in the suburbs because I simply don’t trust white people. They’re evil.

When the guy says he wants to fire all federal employees, I know he’s only talking about the ones in Maryland that look a certain way. When he says he wants to dismantle the IRS and I know a lot of folks who work and worked for the IRS that look a certain way, I know what he means. And the 2 old heads that are close to retirement, they’ve hinted that they would vote for him. I understand it’s anecdotal. Sorta like rising ocean temperatures and levels are anecdotal.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Let us not forget Roland Martin dancing for Hillary. It's on the same level possibly worst. Roland is not cool. Both of these white supremacist parties have their coons. Yes Roland is a big azz coon, just like Tim Scott. Our ancestors are rolling over in there graves watching these fools :smh: Kanye with Trump is another example.
Roland Martin is a talk show host who gives a fuck . Tim Scott affects lives, don’t try that both sides shit here. There’s thousands of Black Democrats in government that help the community. There are no Black republicans that do shit for anybody but wealthy cacs.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When the guy says he wants to fire all federal employees, I know he’s only talking about the ones in Maryland that look a certain way. When he says he wants to dismantle the IRS and I know a lot of folks who work and worked for the IRS that look a certain way, I know what he means. And the 2 old heads that are close to retirement, they’ve hinted that they would vote for him. I understand it’s anecdotal. Sorta like rising ocean temperatures and levels are anecdotal.
Trump literally tried to move some federal agencies out the DMV to Kansas City and it was believed it was for the very reason you stated. What made it worse, they were given short notice about the move. Some how, I think move was put on hold and when Biden got in office, they cancelled the plan altogether, from what I remember.

gtg305h

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's going to shit on everybody when he doesn't win. Everybody in his proximity is going to get some shit on them. I said this before and I'll say it again, we need Joe Biden to live until November 6th. If Trump gets back in office all hell will break loose.
Fear mongering is silly and an emotional reaction to not getting the result you want, whoever the president is or will be has little to do with whatever "hell" will break loose in your local community.