Tiger King Netflix

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I keep seeing all these videos and memes of this guy.

So is it true he was feeding meth to dudes and fucking them?

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
3 things i noticed/confirmed watching this doc

1. white ppl are fucking crazy. not a single black person in the whole doc.
  2. it was mentioned early in the doc but if you love fucking big cats (or cats in general) you a fucking weirdo. every person invovled was a fucking weirdo, druggie, polygmaist, murder/accused murder
  3. that chick killed her husband and was the definition of pot calling kettle black. she was doing the same shit everyone else was doing....profiting off cats and not paying employees. only difference she was a white woman and wasnt breeding

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
gay rednecks :lol:

91185523_3219178698128796_5492650176671645696_n.jpg

Last edited:

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
3 things i noticed/confirmed watching this doc

1. white ppl are fucking crazy. not a single black person in the whole doc.
  2. it was mentioned early in the doc but if you love fucking big cats (or cats in general) you a fucking weirdo. every person invovled was a fucking weirdo, druggie, polygmaist, murder/accused murder
  3. that chick killed her husband and was the definition of pot calling kettle black. she was doing the same shit everyone else was doing....profiting off cats and not paying employees. only difference she was a white woman and wasnt breeding
3. She had me at first. I was like ok shes the "good guy"....lol nope. Bitch is a crazy cat lady on steroids

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit was wildly entertaining. The amount of shit cacs do get away with or try to get get away with never cease to amaze me.

That one dude who was a former drug king pin was interesting. He had private land of big cats but he didn't have paying customers coming to his property like the others? Oh and I bet dude fed a couple people to his lions or tigers when he was heavy in the dope game.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
The dude Doc is living.

He charges $300 for entrance

Has his wives in their own cribs that aren't that small. Has a Bentley.

And I guess the saying is wrong...there's nothing like a faggot scorned, because dude goes after Carol crazy hard

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dude Doc is living.

He charges $300 for entrance

Has his wives in their own cribs that aren't that small. Has a Bentley.

And I guess the saying is wrong...there's nothing like a faggot scorned, because dude goes after Carol crazy hard
Doc got a couple decent ones

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I saw the trailer and thought to myself, "What the fuck is THIS shit...muhfuckas who couldn't make it to have a show in Vegas?"