Tiffany Haddish Dear TMZ lol

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
:frozen::itsawrap:

lets c if TMZ put that shit on their show...

:roflmao:

EDIT ...then again they might....free pub... c from some of the replies some of y`all condone this behavior,,,

now if it was Angelina Jolie standing out there ni99a`s would ran to the rescue ...." how dare he not help..." :hmm:

:rolleyes2:

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
lol, she was right to call him & tmz out for that bs

i digs the human, non-acting side

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Photographers are taugh not to interfere with the life of its subjects.

Maybe it’s artistic integrity. That’s my rationale for not helping out most women — I want them to be super women.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Photographers are taugh not to interfere with the life of its subjects.

Maybe it’s artistic integrity. That’s my rationale for not helping out most women — I want them to be super women.

From TMZ:
Truth is ... our camera guy was just doing his job -- which doesn't include loading luggage -- but there's always room to lend a helping hand.

Sorry Tiff ... but just one more thing -- where was the Skycap?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Bitch showed up with a crew of females light in the ass, fuck her. Cause if a brother offered to help these same heifers would call him thirsty. :smh::lol:

Btw I would have loaded all their shit for them cause I'm a gentleman and a scholar.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Alright there Tiffany,them cac gave it to you and them cac will take it back.Stay safe.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
She got loot, why not put the dudes who work for that shit to do it? If I’m a camera man and y’all stanking ass balling, rolling deep with all them mf bags I ain’t helping either! You not a normal chick! I’d have called the dudes over but I’m not loading shit either. :hmm: Fuck you!

She wanted it to be one way...

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o2_250.gif

She got loot, why not put the dudes who work for that shit to do it? If I’m a camera man and y’all stanking ass balling, rolling deep with all them mf bags I ain’t helping either! You not a normal chick! I’d have called the dudes over but I’m not loading shit either. :hmm: Fuck you!

She wanted it to be one way...

No, no she isn’t.
So she makes more than me but I’m suppose to help her throw bags because she didn’t make arrangements
You want shit to be equal.

tumblr_m8p3hwTuaT1qdato8o6_250.gif

*two cents*

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
People are missing the point. Yeah her girls could handle it, yeah she could have gotten the bag boys to do it, and yeah she could have paid someone to do it, but the bottom line is, the camera man wanted something from her. She didn't ask for anyone's help. I'm sure there were a bunch of people that saw her struggling, if she was, but those people didn't want anything from her. This dude did. When we want to fuck a Chic, we don't just go up to her and ask if she wants to fuck. We make some type of effort to get to know her, buy her a drink, even if we don't want to. Same situation here.