Tiddies N Puzzy in Movies

Blame Gen Z/Alpha. Allegedly, there's focus group data showing that their generation doesn't want to see nudity in TV & film.

Because that's the generation that grew up with an over abundance of readily available pornography, so nudity in mainstream media means nothing to them.

In the eyes of a Gen Z/Alpha, what's the use of 15 seconds of Sydney Sweeney topless on Euphoria when you can get 22 minutes of Lena Paul, whose breasts look similar, fully naked in a random porn film?
 
Blame Gen Z/Alpha. Allegedly, there's focus group data showing that their generation doesn't want to see nudity in TV & film. There has been a noticeable drought in celeb nudity, especially considering how many subscription streaming services that are active now. Hell, even Mr. Skin has resorted to cataloging Filipino soft-core porn just to meet their weekly post quotas.

You have more luck scrolling through IG or GettyImages to spot celebs out & about or at red carpet events because they're still dressing half naked in their personal lives -- they just cover up on screen.
Yet I bet both of those groups, at least Gen Z since Alpha is still pretty young, watch porn like a muffucka. Does Gen Z even watch TV and film? They seem to be really into Tik Tok shorts more than anything else.

That said, the culture has definitely changed. I think many people often consider it to be exploitative to show nudity in film and the revelations that came out after the Me Too movement didn't exactly help things.
 
This scene has been posted at least twice already. I posted one like a year ago, I'm not sure I was the first, but I know it was posted again after that too.


over half of this thread is reposts ... thats the gift n the curse ...lol

u wont miss shit ...plus the earlier stuff most of that shit is dead anyway ...so all good ...:cheers:
 
Given the fact that RedGifs has up and killed accounts for no reason

having scenes posted multiple times is a plus.
I get that reasoning but those other posts are still up. I just checked. That scene in particular was posted twice in '24. I posted it in Nov and Casca posted it in Dec.
 
Last edited:
over half of this thread is reposts ... thats the gift n the curse ...lol

u wont miss shit ...plus the earlier stuff most of that shit is dead anyway ...so all good ...:cheers:
Redgifs seems to be pretty good about keeping ahit alive though. The Reddit stuff and posts from other hosts it what usually dies after awhile. But I hear you.
 
This bitch corrupted my childhood.


judy-landers-stewardess-school-1986-2JRH8XK.jpg



Judy-Landers-in-Stewardess-School-1986.-.gif


MV5BNzgxMWI3MDYtODk4Zi00OTY4LWFiOWQtZmJmYzA5MDFhMzY4XkEyXkFqcGc@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
I used to watch that show Madame's Place just to see her, she was always wearing something low cut and always bending over and giving good looks at her boobs. Unfortunately, her only nudity was a slight nip slip in the John Candy, Eugene Levy movie, Armed And Dangerous, not even a nip slip from her sister.
 
Diora Baird in Hot Tamale
Diora Baird - Hot Tamale








why it`s good to repost .... the 2 other times this was posted the links are dead ... :yes:


tumblr_mtc1bhTJMP1sa6g12o1_250.gif
tumblr_mtc1bhTJMP1sa6g12o1_250.gif



Diora Baird


anyway i guess a sex tape with her was leaked sucking n fucking ..

but not sure if leaked or bitch jus broke now n tryin to promote her onlyfans ...???


















d5dcf7edf39640f9a73f36f76fc9e0bd.jpg




still trippin she went this route bitch was in a few good movies ...


her latest shit was Cobra Kai ...




she B list but she worked her way up .... i know her big tiity ass got fucked on the casting couch ..

bitch was nice in her yunger days ... n she Bi-sexual ho used to fuck some dyke comedian they even got matching tats ...

the dyke put the tat on her neck n she got it on her breast ... wild ...lol

now she married with another kid ...

yeah i went down the rabbit hole ... :lol:





lambda-legals-25th-anniversary-west-coast-liberty-awards.jpg









dem tiddies got huge ....:eek2::eek2::p:p

she might have jus had the kid ...those r preggo tiddies ...


DBToplessSelfiesCloseUp1.jpg

DBToplessSelfiesCloseUp2.jpg

DBToplessSelfiesCloseUp4.jpg

DBToplessSelfiesCloseUp3.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top