Tiddies N Puzzy in Movies

It's kinda off topic but here is Victoria Sinclair interviewing the actual "Mr. Skin" Jim McBride for the Naked News totally naked.

Victoria Sinclair is considered a legend amongst Naked News fans for her ability to look and sound like an actual anchor while being naked but on BGOL she's probably better served in the MILF central thread but I'll put it here since this thread is better than anything Mr. Skin does anyways.


Makes you wonder why she chose Naked News over, say, a local news anchor job. Is the pay better?
 
Makes you wonder why she chose Naked News over, say, a local news anchor job. Is the pay better?

The story I've always heard (and I've held memberships to Naked News at various times since 1999) was that her boyfriend was a producer when they were developing the idea and she fit the mold because she went to school for broadcast journalism or worked in it in some capacity years before.

At the same time her name is not "Victoria Sinclair" (all Naked News anchors use pseudonyms) and that story could be made up
 
The story I've always heard (and I've held memberships to Naked News at various times since 1999) was that her boyfriend was a producer when they were developing the idea and she fit the mold because she went to school for broadcast journalism or worked in it in some capacity years before.

At the same time her name is not "Victoria Sinclair" (all Naked News anchors use pseudonyms) and that story could be made up
I wonder if it took a lot to convince her to do it. It seems like a person who finished school in broadcast journalism wouldn't want to take their clothes off for money. Then again, maybe she loves it.

I don't think it's unusual for even local news anchors to use pseudonyms. I remember that news anchor who committed multiple murder used a pseudonym for broadcasting.
 
I wonder if it took a lot to convince her to do it. It seems like a person who finished school in broadcast journalism wouldn't want to take their clothes off for money. Then again, maybe she loves it.

I don't think it's unusual for even local news anchors to use pseudonyms. I remember that news anchor who committed multiple murder used a pseudonym for broadcasting.

I think that's part of it, some women certainly do get a rush out of being nude in front of an audience.

Early Naked News anchors always had that similar story of being an anchor or being in news and wanting to do something "different" but when somebody followed up and tried to learn about them, they learned that most of them were struggling actresses, struggling models and women who went to into other fields after their time at the program ended.

These days Naked News doesn't care, majority of their on-air personalities are active pornstars (Angel Banks, Hazel Grace) who do the show on the side.
 
Ashley Dawn Smith - Zatima (S4Ep17, 2025)


ashley_dawn_smith_9d9b91.jpg
 
For the nudity or did you legitimately think it was a good show?

I legitimately thought it was a good show.....

Joel Kinnamen played a good Kovacs.

James Purefoy plays a good villain / heel.

I was looking forward to another season of Anthony Mackee but of course a black sci-fi lead doesn't get more than a season.......

Now, don't get me wrong, the nudity definitely didn't hurt!!

And damn Renée was/is fine!!
 
ezgif-129b323d6de82760.png

The way that ass was jiggling gave me a restless spirit and forced me to crop the video to create a close up view and slow down the speed to capture every wiggle. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a way to upscale it properly for free.


she`s a staple in this theme ...

i found a better copy ...

this is hard to find cuz it`s not a movie but a short film ...


ezgif-2113f5ffdfc27045.gif


ezgif-241c122bd4e20395.gif
ezgif-241c122bd4e20395.gif
ezgif-241c122bd4e20395.gif






a quik titty flash in another B-rated movie she was in .. v v v



Condition Red 1995​


she had the look but she didnt hit it big cuz she cant act ...lol

i think her best acting gig was probably mo betta blue n even that was sketchy ...

but she had a so so career ... i need to watch one of her newer movies n see if she got any better ...:rolleyes:


ezgif-13035973261a69b8.gif
 
Last edited:
ezgif-129b323d6de82760.png



she`s a staple in this theme ...

i found a better copy ...

this is hard to find cuz it`s not a movie but a short film ...


ezgif-2113f5ffdfc27045.gif


ezgif-241c122bd4e20395.gif
ezgif-241c122bd4e20395.gif
ezgif-241c122bd4e20395.gif






a quik titty flash in another B-rated movie she was in .. v v v



Condition Red 1995​


she had the look but she didnt hit it big cuz she cant act ...lol

i think her best acting gig was probably mo betta blue n even that was sketchy ...

but she had a so so career ... i need to watch one of her newer movies n see if she got any better ...:rolleyes:


ezgif-13035973261a69b8.gif
Yes, it was a short film. On IMDb, someone said the only good thing about the short was her ass jiggling. :lol:

Those gifs are good but they're going to fast. They'd better slowed down by at least ½ speed to really take in the jiggle.

Was the shot of her breast the only other nudity she did? I looked her up on AZNude and the ass shit seemed to be the best example of her nudity.
 
Back
Top