thuggin in my reeboks: spotemgottem was shot 5 times last night in Miami

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
Spotemgottem is recovering in a Florida hospital after being shot multiple times in a Miami road rage incident.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Florida Highway Patrol responded to a road rage incident involving a shooting around 3 AM Friday, with the car the rapper was riding in being shot at least 22 times on the driver's side.

Our sources say the driver told troopers he was driving southbound on I-95 when gunshots started ringing out from another car. We're told the driver was shot in his hip, and Spotemgottem suffered gunshot wounds to both legs, and they were both taken to a local hospital in stable condition.

Spotemgottem's manager, Dee Phatboy, tells TMZ ... the 19-year-old rapper was riding in the passenger seat when another vehicle pulled beside them and shot up Spotemgottem's ride with an automatic weapon.

The "Beat Box" rapper's manager says Spotem was being driven from a Miami recording studio when the shooting went down ... and he's expected to make a full recovery.

Spotemgottem has collabed with the likes of DaBaby, Polo G, Pooh Shiesty and NLE Choppa.

Law enforcement is still searching for the shooter, and is urging anyone with information to come forward.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Stupid ass nigga. :smh:

kBjiac.jpg

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man these youngins are ruining hip hop. Every iteration of younger emcees enhanced the sound but these young and dumbs

How did we go from this:

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Faat forward WTF is this bullshit????
To this bullshit spotonnuts mouthafucka

Da fuq?

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Check out the lyrics at the .36 mark.....
"Had a mask on, Draco make 'em beat box"
"In Miami with my motherfuckin' heat out"

Oh the irony ;)
Welp, guess he didn't have his heat, that day

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man these youngins are ruining hip hop. Every iteration of younger emcees enhanced the sound but these young and dumbs

How did we go from this:

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Da fuq?

white dollars control the industry. Once you deem your peoples money aren't enough for you, you do whatever the devil tells you for more of their money....

Last edited:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
stay your ass outta south Florida it's not south beach and all of that palm trees glitter and glam;Don't go hanging out in palm beach county either ducked off in one of those small towns thinking you're safe and you'll drive into Miami,you'll come up missing.

LongLocs85

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

How did we go from this:

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Enhanced

Da fuq?

To your point I feel what you're saying all the way... I think that a lot of these "artist" today are rappers, but we still have some true HipHop artist out here, J.Cole - Kendrick - Nas come to mind...

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
white dollars control the industry. Once you deem your peoples money aren't enough for you, you do whatever the devil tells you for more of their money....
Delores Tucker RIP warned y'all Tupac followers. Once Corporate America saw Jerry Heller's NWA vision, it's been a wrap.

:itsawrap:

It's almost like every one wants a 50 cent worldwide debut. It's 2021 and even die trying is dated. :smh:

Well, I tune in to 1090 Jake for shot rapper season on YouTube

Last edited:

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Delores Tucker RIP warned y'all Tupac followers. Once Corporate America saw Jerry Heller's NWA vision, it's been a wrap.

:itsawrap:

It's almost like every one wants a 50 cent worldwide debut. It's 2021 and even die trying is dated. :smh:
The thing is NWA and even some of 2Pac’s music was political. They weren’t talking about violence just to talk about it. They were storytelling. These young’ns just talk about violent just to talk about it and even makeup “opps” in their minds. Smh.

king reckless

Rising Star
Registered
The thing is NWA and even some of 2Pac’s music was political. They weren’t talking about violence just to talk about it. They were storytelling. These young’ns just talk about violent just to talk about it and even makeup “opps” in their minds. Smh.
The deal is this.

Back then, it was reality rap. Still is.

Rappers talked about gang violence to gain funds and awareness.

Now Gang members rap to gain popularity and fast riches.

Real rappers are played out.

Strippers will play the gang members out or it will segregate their audience. Some can actually rap. Dream Doll bodied Torey Lanez and it sounded like a freestyle.

Either way, I listen when I'm bored. They're twisted entertainers. Rap is only a platform to greater things. You can't settle for rapping. That's why Kendrick Lamar is losing ground. No antics around his camp. Just troll and sell merch like Boosie. Never go to their concerts. The price of ammo will rise.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMAO @ make up opps

So I guess it was cacs that shot duck downtown on rush street.