This site is so slow it’s virtually USELESS!!! FIX YO SHIT!!!

Yeah man I thought it was just my phone but I go to other sites and they run just fine but here.. Nope! Smh lol. It's everyday to, I click on a thread and it takes minutes to open or it won't open at all.. Smh!

Trying to post this reply gave me trouble, it said Oops we ran into a problem.. Smh lol
 
Yeah man I thought it was just my phone but I go to other sites and they run just fine but here.. Nope! Smh lol. It's everyday to, I click on a thread and it takes minutes to open or it won't open at all.. Smh!

Trying to post this reply gave me trouble, it said Oops we ran into a problem.. Smh lol
And what is that oops shit!?!? Oops!?? When I see oops I get mad like some white lady is saying oops after she spilled her frappachino on your shoes. When you reply to some threads you’ll randomly get that oops bullshit or when trying to reply or post a pic , it’s oops. FOH WITH OOPS!!! FIX YA GOD DAMN BOARD!!!!
 
We need new members to generate more revenue. You had people trying to control content with what people could post, talk about or what side of the debate they should be on.

People were called trolls, plants or campaign to have other block them. Now those same gate keepers can’t keep a conversation going to save their life. These same niggas don’t donate, post uninterested shit and you can now see why they are squares in real life
 
Is it running slow and taking a while to fully load a page for anybody else or just me ?
The past few days
 
Back
Top