This man snag a woman with a belt before dragging her behind a vehicle to do who knows what(little graphic)WTF

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
What the fuck? That's sick as fuck. And niggas arguing over why women rather a bear?

Rather a bear what? What would a woman rather a bear do?
There was a question posed on social media asking women would they rather be trapped in the woods with a man or a bear and lots of women are saying bear because they know what to expect from the bear. It's kind of crazy though because women are posting crazy statistics talking bears kill only a small number of people a year while men kill, hurt, rape women by the thousands as justification on why they chose the bear

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
There was a question posed on social media asking women would they rather be trapped in the woods with a man or a bear and lots of women are saying bear because they know what to expect from the bear. It's kind of crazy though because women are posting crazy statistics talking bears kill only a small number of people a year while men kill, hurt, rape women by the thousands as justification on why they chose the bear

I'm a man and I'd rather pick the bear. Humans are trash. Humans are way more unpredictable

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm a man and I'd rather pick the bear. Humans are trash. Humans are way more unpredictable
than a bear? Don’t you think you have a better chance fighting off a bear? Like I know if this nigga acting crazy I have a chance but a bear that’s my ass for sure. So women pick the bear? think they going to be in the woods with Winnie the poo? Thank God I take care of the women in my circle because I posed this question to them and they said they would never choose a wild animal over men

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
than a bear? Don’t you think you have a better chance fighting off a bear? Like I know if this nigga acting crazy I have a chance but a bear that’s my ass for sure. So women pick the bear? think they going to be in the woods with Winnie the poo? Thank God I take care of the women in my circle because I posed this question to them and they said they would never choose a wild animal over men
That's what men were saying, women saying if they leave the bear alone the bear won't bother them but then saying that's not the case with men, trying to paint all men as rapist and murderers

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
You know what a bear will do. Not a man. That's the point they are trying to make. And bears are more predictable.

This video is a prime example of what they're talking about.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
That's what men were saying, women saying if they leave the bear alone the bear won't bother them but then saying that's not the case with men, trying to paint all men as rapist and murderers

If you aren't a rapist or murderer then why be offended? It ain't that serious. Of course there's some raging feminists trying to use this as a reason to paint all men as rapists and weirdos - but that's a few. I still wouldn't trust no women in my family around a strange man in the woods.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
This nigga filming for 2 whole minutes while narrating what's happening, but can't call 911 to maybe capture this guy before he takes someone else out, smh.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
3am walkin in the BX...? Would not advise to anyone to but...h'bout some real situational awareness/head stays on 360 swivel..

Damn. And when TF did they start showing the face of rape victims? Guess it's a different standard if you're not white.