This Man is really childish! 45 is skipping the inauguration.

Tiger_Hood

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Childish?
Do you really want him to go?
Do you think anyone wants to see him there with all that happened this week?

It's the right thing to do. Just go away.
I want to see his face when Biden takes the oath of office right in front of his ass! And see his reaction when Biden gives his inauguration speech that Son’s him to his face!!!

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
He said long ago that he wouldn't attend. This isnt anything new nor does the country need him there scowling at the incoming president like it's a fucking prize fight.

Last edited:

prose00

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Really wasn't expecting him to even b4 the Capitol attack. Surprised media & the ppl expected otherwise

Lurk Diggler

Rising Star
Registered
So fuck him and anyone still supporting this clown. The fact his ass not in a G14 classified jail cell shows clearly what white privilege is. I’m watching news now listening them talk about moving on and healing the country as if the world didn’t watch hillbillies storm the capital on his orders

Talk all that law and order shit on us but now wanna move on

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As fucked up as it is for him to have created this atmosphere that we're in....him not being there is for the best. He's not capable of doing what Carter, Bush #1 did....just sit there be magnanimous and gracious and take the L.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
As fucked up as it is for him to have created this atmosphere that we're in....him not being there is for the best. He's not capable of doing what Carter, Bush #1 did....just sit there be magnanimous and gracious and take the L.

Trump was NOT the problem he is the symptom

Anybody that thinks things will go back to normal are kidding themselves. Everyone thought racism was over because we had a black president.

Things are going to get escalated in the next 4 years. This country is broken.

Everyone in the German state thought Hitler was finished because of his failed coup attempt in the “Beer Hall Push” when he was shot and went to jail and then 7 years later we got “Night of the long knifes”

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Why hasn’t Twitter blocked him?
He's still president... and it's protected under some world leader clause that they don't block him... but once he's a regular citizen and he violates their terms then he'll get banned

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
World leader clause?

Twitter introduced a policy earlier this year that allows world leaders to break its rules without being penalized or getting suspended as long as the company deems the tweets to be in the "public interest." However, the company said it would take action on tweets from world leaders that promote terrorism or include direct threats of violence made against an individual.

Twitter said in June it would place labels on tweets from world leaders that break its rules explaining why the tweet hadn't been removed entirely from the platform.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That man has zero integrity!! He's a straight up asshole! Why would he go? He can go fuck off and work on leaving the country. He'll be going to jail. I hope they get his ass on treason. I want to see him hanged!! Pussy ass mufucka! I hate that man!

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Never said trump is the cause of all of the nations ills... I said he created the atmosphere we are in right now, as in it being better that the sitting president not attend the inauguration of the incoming president. He did create that atmosphere. The nation being broken and all that, that's all relevant, but has nothing to do with what I was commenting on, which was what the OP posted.

Anybody who thought racism was over because we had a black was a naive idiot... and I'm pretty sure not one single bgol poster ever said anything like that. Out in the world I'm sure there are those naive idiots who thought it, but they're the same ones who think this politician or that politician is a savior.... they can't really be helped until they figure things out themselves.

Anybody that thinks things will go back to normal are kidding themselves. Everyone thought racism was over because we had a black president.

Everyone in the German state thought Hitler was finished because of his failed coup attempt in the “Beer Hall Push” when he was shot and went to jail and then 7 years later we got “Night of the long knifes”

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hitler's circle of top men were loyal unlike Trump's abandoning ship rats. Hitler had a propaganda tool with Joesph Goebbles. Trump's use of the Twitter or social media can easily be shut down. Hitler unlike Trump was a former soldier and much younger when he came into power. Hitler could persuade a fallen Germany from WWI with his speeches (which were effective). Trump cannot deliver a full outright sentence.

The aftermath or next in line leader who can persuade the masses and show a common enemy with a majority of the masses can make it possibly happen. That individual will need many angles such as Hitler with a great depression, the right propaganda, and extreme loyalists. But, we also live in a Global society now, where society thrives on balance and media.

cdp66

I'm just here so I don't get fined
BGOL Investor
It is probably in his best interest not to show; Once the oath is compete, he may get those bracelets.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
He can pack his shit and leave right now. Just waiting on the 21st to see them indictments start coming in.

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
He’s single handledly responsible for one of the most embarrassing days in US History among other things

Nobody wants him there to stir up controversy

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For 4yrs he kept'on backing himself into a corner all by himself he's embarrassed mentally ...he needs to take that nancy "jack mccoy" pelosi
Deal thats on the table cause that corner he's done backed into has only two ways to get out walk or go to jail.....