This is why Trump and Barr are losing their shit over mail-in ballots.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
I've read this in multiple places before the book too. If the malware "could" easily do this, why wouldn't the Russians just do it? It would be like going through months of work to rob a bank.. then actually getting into the vault and touching the money but then leaving without taking any of it.

You can only do that on electronic-only systems.... you can discard mail-in votes but you can't cheat in the same way because of the paper trail. And you can't cheat in large enough numbers like you can with electronic voting machines.

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
I've read this in multiple places before the book too. If the malware "could" easily do this, why wouldn't the Russians just do it? It would be like going through months of work to rob a bank.. then actually getting into the vault and touching the money but then leaving without taking any of it.

You can only do that on electronic-only systems.... you can discard mail-in votes but you can't cheat in the same way because of the paper trail. And you can't cheat in large enough numbers like you can with electronic voting machines.
A lot of times state sponsored cyber attacks will operate as an APT (advanced persistent threat). It's not uncommon for them to walk right up to a major exploit and then back off. Some years back, an Iranian (I think) group walked right up to taking down most of the U.S. power grid then backed off. Sometimes they are just testing their capabilities, other times they are playing a long game and waiting for the right time to use it. I'm not saying the Russians didn't actually exploit this capability already, I'm just saying it wouldn't be uncommon if they didn't.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor

Yup and the fact that people are voting early Trump and Barr can’t stop that train... Trump dumb ass showed his hand fuckin with the post office..

Now a judge blocked DeJoy changes.... Russians/Trump and Barr didn’t bank on mail in ballots thanks to this pandemic

A Biden Win and Dem Senate are going to make it a national standard of voting in every state when it comes to US reps, US Senators and presidential elections. Currently all 50 states operator their elections differently which creates confusion

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Are the election system being affected VR Systems software or something else?

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
They know what’s coming that’s why they are losing their shit and there’s nothing they could do to stop it unless they do something really stupid which is not out of the question at this point. Biden is doing a good job but Trump is continually shooting his self in the foot. I said this a few weeks ago if Trump goes down a lot of people is going to go down with him this is why they are scrambling like hell right now.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member

Jennifer Cohn been screaming this shit from the rooftops for years now

easy_b

BGOL Investor
They know what’s coming that’s why they are losing their shit and there’s nothing they could do to stop it unless they do something really stupid which is not out of the question at this point. Biden is doing a good job but Trump is continually shooting his self in the foot. I said this a few weeks ago if Trump goes down a lot of people is going to go down with him this is why they are scrambling like hell right now.
Also Russia may do something very stupid so keep your eyes wide open because if Joe Biden gets into office they are going to be cut off again.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
This but they also been slow walking this rigging shit for years

Without cheating we wouldn't have had a repub president in 25 years and wouldn't be none on the horizon. They simply do not represent the American majority anymore.

At the very least a fair playing field would bring some equalization back to the game and reset the parties to something approaching normal. But this no rules shit for 60 years has got us ALL the way fucked up.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup and the fact that people are voting early Trump and Barr can’t stop that train... Trump dumb ass showed his hand fuckin with the post office..

Now a judge blocked DeJoy changes.... Russians/Trump and Barr didn’t bank on mail in ballots thanks to this pandemic

A Biden Win and Dem Senate are going to make it a national standard of voting in every state when it comes to US reps, US Senators and presidential elections. Currently all 50 states operator their elections differently which creates confusion

^^^^^

Reactions: BDR

easy_b

BGOL Investor
This but they also been slow walking this rigging shit for years

Without cheating we wouldn't have had a repub president in 25 years and wouldn't be none on the horizon. They simply do not represent the American majority anymore.

At the very least a fair playing field would bring some equalizing back to the game and reset the parties to something approaching normal. But this no rules shit for 60 years has got us ALL the way fucked up.
This is why the electoral college needs to be thrown out the window because you are correct the population no longer represents the republican Mindset anymore it’s too diverse and two open minded. Also I am noticing some of the big money people don’t want Trump in the White House anymore.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
This is why the electoral college needs to be thrown out the window because you are correct the population no longer represents the republican Mindset anymore it’s too diverse and two open minded. Also I am noticing some of the big money people don’t want Trump in the White House anymore.
The small population and republican states will never go for amending the constitution to get rid of the Electoral College. Getting 38 states to say yes to that is an (fuck up hill battle) up the mountain battle.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
A lot of times state sponsored cyber attacks will operate as an APT (advanced persistent threat). It's not uncommon for them to walk right up to a major exploit and then back off. Some years back, an Iranian (I think) group walked right up to taking down most of the U.S. power grid then backed off. Sometimes they are just testing their capabilities, other times they are playing a long game and waiting for the right time to use it. I'm not saying the Russians didn't actually exploit this capability already, I'm just saying it wouldn't be uncommon if they didn't.

Yeah. I've read about the Iranian attack on the power grid. I might have posted about it here. However, it wasn't to take down most of the power grid. It was an attack that could have caused a temporary problem for millions of residents. This on the other end... there the operation itself is to install your guy by any means necessary. I get your point and what you stated above does happen, because a full implementation could produce an outsized response from the U.S.... but when you consider that they did to get their guy in, it seems almost unfathomable that they wouldn't just guarantee it if they could.

The software was specifically designed to delete votes from that system.

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Jennifer Cohn been screaming this shit from the rooftops for years now

Just followed her. Maybe I've read her before I don't remember because I've read long-form articles about this very thing. Reading more of her posts... she's talking about it.. it's called "The Red Shift" and in some states the fucking votes don't match with the exit polls. And it consistently shifts to the GOP.... so they always tout the "secret voter" shit... people who support the GOP but lie to pollsters... but that doesnt make any sense because there is consistency between in-person/telephone and anonymous polling.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Just followed her. Maybe I've read her before I don't remember because I've read long-form articles about this very thing

She's one of my most solid follows but also the most frustrating because it really highlights the futility of fighting the good fight when the Sith are in control of everything.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
yo @sammyjax

I just read this entire thread:

THis explains why Barr lost his shit in that Wolf Blitzer interview. He's usually calm and smug... even when testifying in front of Congress. But he lost his fucking shit when Wolf mentioned mail-in ballots. He literally got red and angry... that's it man. With all the mail-in ballots, they can't cheat as much.. the GOP might get washed this year

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

I was just telling some idiot on here last week that the govt had said the systems hadn't been accessed, so Reality Winner gave info it had been, and ended up in jail. Then they conceded it was accessed, but said nothing was changed. We don't know if they changed anything or not. The senate put out a report that said almost all, if not all the states had been hacked.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

50 different methods is actually a good thing, IMO, the problem is places like GA that don't have a paper trail. If I recall correctly, everything is electronic and last time Kemp had the info erased before it could be verified.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
This has been common knowledge in the intelligence community and higher echelon political circles since 2016. Even 45 knows that he did not win legit in 2016. And this is not the first book written about it.

Also literally thousands of valid paper ballot votes in the three states 45 "won" were literally not counted or thrown away.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yo @sammyjax

THis explains why Barr lost his shit in that Wolf Blitzer interview. He's usually calm and smug... even when testifying in front of Congress. But he lost his fucking shit when Wolf mentioned mail-in ballots. He literally got red and angry... that's it man. With all the mail-in ballots, they can't cheat as much.. the GOP might get washed this year

They will get washed this year.

I’m predicting the Texas State House will flip :yes:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
This has been common knowledge in the intelligence community and higher echelon political circles since 2016. Even 45 knows that he did not win legit in 2016. And this is not the first book written about it.

Also literally thousands of valid paper ballot votes in the three states 45 "won" were literally not counted or thrown away.

Georgia tossed so many ballots. It's happening already.. read a report today that 10percent of ballots coming in from black districts are being tossed

Dota

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hmm, in that case I wonder how many votes were changed in NC during the 2016 Presidential election in Durham County? :idea:

Politico - Election probe finds security flaws

For those that don't know, Durham County is the 5th largest county registered voters wise in NC with 37% being African American. Not only that, the county has two major universities (Duke and NCCU)

Michael Harroit has a thread which which explains how thousands of black votes disappearing in GA from the 2016 race.

The Root Feb 2019 story

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Hmm, in that case I wonder how many votes were changed in NC during the 2016 Presidential election in Durham County? :idea:

Politico - Election probe finds security flaws

For those that don't know, Durham County is the 5th largest county registered voters wise in NC with 37% being African American. Not only that, the county has two major universities (Duke and NCCU)

Michael Harroit has a thread which which explains how thousands of black votes disappearing in GA from the 2016 race.

The Root Feb 2019 story

:smh:

everything matches up EXCEPT for the electronic voting systems that can't be audited

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
yo @sammyjax

Basically.... Them mail in ballots and early voting is fuckin up their flow... Barr needs to see a jail cell ASAP