this dude spitting the truth.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
now i know some will crack on his looks and the messed up car but this dude is speaking 100% facts about most of these females.

kogalee_muhammad

Student of Elijah
Registered
The Honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches us, that family dysfunction is engineered for the black man and woman from birth. The system of white supremacy, produced this type of negro you see here! He dropping good logic, but he reaks of dust! But FOI can train this brotha to be a warrior against the WS devils! He needs to find the nearest mosque and get into the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad ASAP! We can help this brotha and he will make a GOOD Killa as a member of FOI ! :yes: But he is telling the truth! These are the black women that white supremecy produced. When society is governed by your enemies, this is what it becomes of its women and ultimately its family structure. :smh:

Last edited:

Ill Paragraph

Lord of the Perfect Black
BGOL Investor
Peace,

Yeah, I was waiting for him to start dropping knowledge (which I assumed he was going to do) but I had to cut that shit off after like a minute. Just a bunch of bitter bullshit sista bashing, that’s not my wave

Exactly. If the shit he was saying resonates with you then you can rest assured that you’ve got problems.

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
smh let me say this not everyone have a happy home ok .not everyone have a good life like most of you people on this board.all you guys have dime wifes thats slim and beautiful.perfect jobs,grade a children that don't cause no problems.but to the rest of the world people really go thru tough times with life,kids mothers,etc. not everyone could be happy like the fine members on this board.i didn't mean he was dropping knowledge but i was saying he was telling the truth about these no good females that do that to men..for most men that go thru real problems with females like this we can relate...that's all i am saying.
:cheers:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
This miserable mf ain’t saying a goddamned thing worth hearing.
:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

WSL1Db.jpg

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another bruh who thought it was about love and working together..

he sure found out the hardway what capitalism is about and his role in it...

in this society you want a family, you want to be able to see a happy family..

under capitalism you fuckin better be able to afford..it..

he dont have a problem with these hoes..

he got a problem with the system...