This daylight savings shit is wack as fuck. I'm wide the fuck awake like an Owl

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Like a god damn tree owl.. Why even have this shit.. I got shit to do in the afternoon and I'm wide the fuck awake! Hawaii ain't got this silly shit. Can we just get one fucking time!? I didn't eat dinner until like 9:30 because I wasn't hungry yet!
brad-wilson-owl-02.jpg
brad-wilson-owl-02.jpg

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
Hair'ron , best sleep aid available. My bad.

They call it Oxy now. Bayer calls it "That Rush Limbaugh"

Dab into a nap, feeling good than a muthafucka.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hair'ron , best sleep aid available. My bad.

They call it Oxy now. Bayer calls it "That Rush Limbaugh"

Dab into a nap, feeling good than a muthafucka.

Dayyyam must be an expensive sleep aid.

I just need a cup of chamomile tea an hour before I want to go to sleep and I'm good

For them nights where I'm to worked up from a hard day just give a knigga some valerian root tea and I'm out like a new born baby after a nutritious tit milk dinner.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
I really don't get people's problem with Daylight Savings time. More daylight in the evening. Always been a dope concept to me. But now people talking about DST causes more heart attacks, sleeplessness, car accidents etc. Man GTFOH.

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered
Dayyyam must be an expensive sleep aid.

I just need a cup of chamomile tea an hour before I want to go to sleep and I'm good

For them nights where I'm to worked up from a hard day just give a knigga some valerian root tea and I'm out like a new born baby after a nutritious tit milk dinner.

Hair'ron is cheaper than Oxy. Thats why the news reads "epidemic" on white kids smackin out.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I really don't get people's problem with Daylight Savings time. More daylight in the evening. Always been a dope concept to me. But now people talking about DST causes more heart attacks, sleeplessness, car accidents etc. Man GTFOH.

Man fuck this walking into a massage parlor at 8 PM and it's bright as fuck outside. I'm a creature of the NIGHT!!!

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is as stupid a defense of DST as DST is a concept to continue to have in fucking 2016.

Its insane obsolete and needs to be fucking ended!

Teknique310

Rising Star
Registered

Easiest way to get smacked,without considering yourself a junkie. Digest(oxy), snort & smoke(just casual & or partying yeah)

Poppin skin is 3rd level when muthafuckaz DGF & just need it. Junkie status, track marks...

They have big ego's... But a junkie is not alone.

Last edited:

hussla's paradice

Chubby Chasing Connoisseur
Registered
Easiest way to get smacked,without considering yourself a junkie. Digest(oxy), snort & smoke(just casual & or partying yeah)

Poppin skin is 3rd level when muthafuckaz DGF & just need it. Junkie status, track marks...

They have big ego's... But a junkie is not alone.

I see you like them Oxy's. Opana will lay that ass out.

john blackcorn

Rising Star
Registered
we need to get rid of this setting clocks back shit. that shit is depressing as fuck. i hate when its dark by 5 pm. i think we will see daylight savings time gone in our liftime

Leatherf7ce

Phantom of the Chakras
BGOL Investor
Like everything it was cool till George Bush changed it. We'd all lived our lives with it in place when he made it come earlier it fycked with all our circadian rhythms and shit. Tour bus driver sleepy, but cant miss his job in this day and age, hence more accidents.... I think

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
Man fuck this walking into a massage parlor at 8 PM and it's bright as fuck outside. I'm a creature of the NIGHT!!!

The hair salon and bodega workers looking at you all judgemental while mamasan takes forever to open the damn door.
Knowing you should have parked around back jic, but some community activist might choose that day to spray paint 'whoremonger' on your car like they do to mamasan and her girls... then here comes LE rolling through slow and you spend the rest of your session paranoid AF that they are going to bust the door down and see you a) naked b) money on the table c) greasy hands on her, fishy stinkfinger on you d) washed out condoms piled somewhere in the back room e) a media bank full of tapes of the private rooms, dating back for months. LoL

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
"K, post: 16310541, member: 3515"]The hair salon and bodega workers looking at you all judgemental while mamasan takes forever to open the damn door.
Knowing you should have parked around back jic, but some community activist might choose that day to spray paint 'whoremonger' on your car like they do to mamasan and her girls... then here comes LE rolling through slow and you spend the rest of your session paranoid AF that they are going to bust the door down and see you a) naked b) money on the table c) greasy hands on her, fishy stinkfinger on you d) washed out condoms piled somewhere in the back room e) a media bank full of tapes of the private rooms, dating back for months. LoL

Are you following me?