This chick will be buying a mansion soon with all the material that Trump's giving her.... lolol

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I get that, but SHE can do whatever she wants. That's her choice.

Who said she couldn't? I, just to be honest, loathe seeing black women copulating with devils, and trust me, generally speaking white people are devils. :hmm:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Who said she couldn't? I, just to be honest, loathe seeing black women copulating with devils, and trust me, generally speaking white people are devils. :hmm:
But yet you no doubt would fuck a cac woman if given the chance? :dunno:

sneakerpimp325

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I've done standup in NYC for almost a decade and I've never seen her. I'm happy that even in a pandemic she was able to flourish. But from what other comics have told me, she does more than impressions... She's an author and other things.

I do wonder about a lot of comedians when Trump is gone.. Like shit will dry up for them because they don't have much to stand on.

Like it or not comics ain't build their brand on Obama and they won't be able to do it on Biden. Trump is so unlikeable and has said so much dumb shit that it was easy to make fun of him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've done standup in NYC for almost a decade and I've never seen her. I'm happy that even in a pandemic she was able to flourish. But from what other comics have told me, she does more than impressions... She's an author and other things.

I do wonder about a lot of comedians when Trump is gone.. Like shit will dry up for them because they don't have much to stand on.

Like it or not comics ain't build their brand on Obama and they won't be able to do it on Biden. Trump is so unlikeable and has said so much dumb shit that it was easy to make fun of him.

Strangely most comics I see try to stay away from politics. Also it’s so easy to say “Fuck Trump” so there’s not much to say there.

Mind you, I know that you’ve seen waaaaay more comedy that me!

Cross

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
At least you are counting her as black. issa bunch of dudes on here that wouldn't even give her that.
Count me in i had no idea that chic was bi racial hell when fam said she married a pasty faced cac i had to look at her again i thought she too was a pasty faced cac.

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She has written like 3 books. She is clever.
She has a stand up special out there somewhere.
It was cool. Women aren't that funny to me but she aint horrible.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Sure would, and have. My way of exacting a little revenge for all the times cacs raped our women with impunity :rolleyes:
:bullshit:..... unless ur doing the same thing , which you'd be jailed for, she was pleased and so were you....you're not doing anything but busting a nut.... the rest is all in your mind..... GTFOH with that crap that you're telling everyone that sees you with that said cac woman.....:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::lol::hmm::hmm::hmm:

sidebar: I don't think that any of our black women that were "raped with impunity" were saying oh daddy give me more..... :hmm:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:bullshit:..... unless ur doing the same thing , which you'd be jailed for, she was pleased and so were you....you're not doing anything but busting a nut.... the rest is all in your mind..... GTFOH with that crap that you're telling everyone that sees you with that said cac woman.....:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::lol::hmm::hmm::hmm:

sidebar: I don't think that any of our black women that were "raped with impunity" were saying oh daddy give me more..... :hmm:

Hey Not So Bright, go fuck yourself. :lol:

sneakerpimp325

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
All the late night guys, SNL, and certain standup’s are Trump Central. A few weeks ago I was on a show with Michael Rappaport and the entire set was shitting on Trump.

I thought it was good. But what I’ve also experienced is NY is a fucking bubble so politics talk is cool....but once you’re on the road in some small town... Politics can turn any crowd.

Hitting the road in 2016 made me realize Trump had a great shot to win.

Strangely most comics I see try to stay away from politics. Also it’s so easy to say “Fuck Trump” so there’s not much to say there.

Mind you, I know that you’ve seen waaaaay more comedy that me!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Another cute chic on the internet. If she wants more ratings she can put on a tshirt with a 90's video game logo or show cleavage.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All the late night guys, SNL, and certain standup’s are Trump Central. A few weeks ago I was on a show with Michael Rappaport and the entire set was shitting on Trump.

I thought it was good. But what I’ve also experienced is NY is a fucking bubble so politics talk is cool....but once you’re on the road in some small town... Politics can turn any crowd.

Hitting the road in 2016 made me realize Trump had a great shot to win.

Yeah you’re definitely right about SNL and certain standup’s.

I’m not in NY so my experience is seeing the reactions everywhere else and it seems like you saw them too :lol:

Even on the Internet I hear and see comedians stating that they don’t want to get into politics when performing.