They're saying UNC Shannon Sharpe is Suspect Standing like this

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll give my thoughts why Unc isn’t gay.

1. The nigga talks about bitches way too much that’s too relatable to most men.

2. He went and played football at a HBCU. Most people will tell you that the football team runs the campus. They are their own fraternity. I knew plenty of dudes at my school that played football and ran through bitches.Thats just the DNA of most players and the way he talks about his time at Savannah State he definitely was running though hoes.

3. The dress thing I think has to do with old heads that fuck with white women and from the country. I only bring this up because there was a dude named Richard Huntley that played 5 years in the league that went to Winston Salem State years before I got there. Seen him at homecoming with his white wife or girlfriend and that nigga was dressed kinda weird.

Just my random thoughts though cause we all fucks with UNC

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
419299138_7619079418136148_195716223486340265_n.jpg

PlayerR

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is that really an outfit or is he wearing Long John thermal underwear?
It's an outfit, a bunch of spots sell similar outfits. I have a couple of none snug versions that I wear when I'm running errands or chilling around the house.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
It's an outfit, a bunch of spots sell similar outfits. I have a couple of none snug versions that I wear when I'm running errands or chilling around the house.

I got a few pairs of thermal underwear that look like what he wearing.

I got colors red, blue and black.

I was thinking his Ass might have memory problems and walked out the house in his drawers.

HaHa!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He just got out the car.

Let me tell you something, when you go past 45, it will take a minute to get the back lined up again after getting a car. Especially a low car.
lol if you under 50 and having problems like that you need to go get a physical because unless you played professional football that shit ain’t normal

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea. He's a fag. Feelings hurt too. Spending way too much time talking about how much money he got.

And while he doing all that bragging I hope his country bamma ass broke Katt off some bread.
Yeah his feelings are hurt. He needs to look at it from a different perspective. Because of him, these internet dudes can eat. He’ll bring them on the show or show clips of them.

He is way too sensitive.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is not suspect but he still should not be wearing those tights as sweats. We call George Washington the father of our country but he wore high heels, a wig, and make up and love having sex with his slaves who were scared to death of him.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yea. He's a fag. Feelings hurt too. Spending way too much time talking about how much money he got.

And while he doing all that bragging I hope his country bamma ass broke Katt off some bread.
Shannon: teeheehee (feminine clap) you can call me whatever you want but don’t call me broke. Teeheehee( feminine clap) I’m gonna get this paper whatever you think I make 3 times it. Teeheehee ( multiple feminine claps)

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
This Shannon is gay is killing me. Up until recently I always took him as a guy who fucked TOO many white bitches. Like he was having his own orgy with 7 white bitches everyday type of guy.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UNC said you niggas making me so much money keep making skits in front of Total Wine lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UNC said I made more money off the Katt Williams interview than he did in any one season in the NFL.....

Total Wine ordering more of his liquor....

Nigga said whatever you think I made, 3X....I am about to retire before I want too...LOL

FLEX on these niggas UNC LOL

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

This my thing skit comedy and parodies been around for decades. Living color, I’m gonna get you sucker, Robert Townsend, etc just to name a few. They’ve made skits and parodies about entertainers, culture, situations, etc. were they called haters for making fun of someone or something? Yet when someone does a parody of Shannon they are now considered haters instead of comedians or skit makers. I’m 100 percent sure he’s laughed at many skits on other people but now he’s offended when the jokes on him. It’s like you laughing at everybody in a roast but get offended when it’s your turn. It’s just jokes nig plus you was caught slipping with them man spandex on, laugh it off and keep it moving

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
UNC said you niggas making me so much money keep making skits in front of Total Wine lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

UNC said I made more money off the Katt Williams interview than he did in any one season in the NFL.....

Total Wine ordering more of his liquor....

Nigga said whatever you think I made, 3X....I am about to retire before I want too...LOL

FLEX on these niggas UNC LOL

Shannon comes off super insecure to me.

He is the humble bragger usually, but when he gets attacked, he comes out swinging w/ how much money he made.

Expect more private jet IG post from Unc....lol.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
Shannon comes off super insecure to me.

He is the humble bragger usually, but when he gets attacked, he comes out swinging w/ how much money he made.

Expect more private jet IG post from Unc....lol.
He wants to be Floyd Mayweather.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ll give my thoughts why Unc isn’t gay.

1. The nigga talks about bitches way too much that’s too relatable to most men.

2. He went and played football at a HBCU. Most people will tell you that the football team runs the campus. They are their own fraternity. I knew plenty of dudes at my school that played football and ran through bitches.Thats just the DNA of most players and the way he talks about his time at Savannah State he definitely was running though hoes.

3. The dress thing I think has to do with old heads that fuck with white women and from the country. I only bring this up because there was a dude named Richard Huntley that played 5 years in the league that went to Winston Salem State years before I got there. Seen him at homecoming with his white wife or girlfriend and that nigga was dressed kinda weird.

Just my random thoughts though cause we all fucks with UNC
The man has 3 kids by black women
End of story