They still put “thank for your business” after putting that price on these oxtails…smh

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
FMUueFQX0AQSB_Y

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
The last time I bought sum ox tails was back in 1983 and paid $15 for a case/box of them!!!

This shit is just wrong!!
I bought a case of them at Western Beef for $30 about eight years ago..... can only wonder what the local Jamaican restaurant is charging now.... you never got a lot in an $18 dinner even before the COVID

Last edited:

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
I bought a case of them at Western Beef for $30 about eight years ago..... can only wonder what the local Jamaican restaurant is charging now.... you never got a lot in an $18 dinner before the COVID

Stew peas and white rice from Country Kitchen in the B-X, medium w a few piece of oxtail was $16.

‘They now have a sign saying ox tail gravy $2. Just for the gravy.

Stew peas is beans spinners and a cpl piece of meat. Shi+ is getting crazy.

Might have to put on a wig and see if I can get locked up in a woman’s prison. 3 hots a cot and pu$$.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Carry on….

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
75.00 for some Oxtails that are going to shrink down to nothing once you cut off the fat,boil off the fat and let them finish getting tender.

Cac did it,once they started buying them for winter soups and shit it's over....out of all of the things in the world why Oxtails and not some shit I don't like like chitlins,chicken feet,squirls,pigeons...run that shit up.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I bought a case of them at Western Beef for $30 about eight years ago..... can only wonder what the local Jamaican restaurant is charging now.... you never got a lot in an $18 dinner before the COVID

A Jamaican joint here charges $20 a plate for Ox tails. I peeped the plate and it’s two small fatty ones, a gang of rice and veggies. I told my sister nahhhhh! I’m good! I’d rather buy a few packs and cook them myself rather than be robbed like that.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Stew peas and white rice from Country Kitchen in the B-X, medium w a few piece of oxtail was $16.

‘They now have a sign saying ox tail gravy $2. Just for the gravy.

Stew peas is beans spinners and a cpl piece of meat. Shi+ is getting crazy.

Might have to put on a wig and see if I can get locked up in a woman’s prison. 3 hots a cot and pu$$.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Carry on….

Be like run that gravy and gimme a plate of rice with some ox tail fat for $5. Mane fuck that!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
A Jamaican joint here charges $20 a plate for Ox tails. I peeped the plate and it’s two small fatty ones, a gang of rice and veggies. I told my sister nahhhhh! I’m good! I’d rather buy a few packs and cook them myself rather than be robbed like that.
Most of them were always filling up on rice on the plate.... and I would always ask for extra gravy cause by the time you got back to the firehouse it would all be sopped up in the rice..... I make a good oxtail but I can never get it just like the restaurant.... no matter how many Jamaican chicks I fucked with.... they claimed that they didn't know shit.... I'd be like fuck outta here.... just like most Spanish chicks, they get broken in early as fuck about the cooking....fucked with a half black half Cuban chick once.... her twelve year old sister was cooking Thanksgiving dinner by herself... just needed help with the heavy shit.... went to a Jamaican store also... girl at the counter about 19 ... accent heavy as fuck like she just got offa the boat that morning... tried to tell me that she didn't know how to make it when we got to talking about it... :hmm:

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Most of them were always filling up on rice on the plate.... and I would always ask for extra gravy cause by the time you got back to the firehouse it would all be sopped up in the rice..... I make a good oxtail but I can never get it just like the restaurant.... no matter how many Jamaican chicks I fucked with.... they claimed that they didn't know shit.... I'd be like fuck outta here.... just like most Spanish chicks, they get broken in early as fuck about the cooking....fucked with a half black half Cuban chick once.... her twelve year old sister was cooking Thanksgiving dinner by herself... just needed help with the heavy shit.... went to a Jamaican store also... girl at the counter about 19 ... accent heavy as fuck like she just got offa the boat that morning... tried to tell me that she didn't know how to make it when we got to talking about it... :hmm:

go to youtube

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have pivoted to fish and believe it or not beans for protein.

Red beans and rice, hoppin john, black bean burritos etc are delicious. Also doing more salads and oatmeal. Trying to eat better and eat cheaper.

You can do some interesting things with ground turkey as well.

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
haven't brought or ate oxtails close to 20-yrs...im FBA and grew up near the detroit eastern market and all through out my child hood
in the 80's and 90's i ate oxtails on tha regular when they was cheap ass fuck per lbs..been yrs since i ate some but can still taste it... :yes: :yes:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I have pivoted to fish and believe it or not beans for protein.

Red beans and rice, hoppin john, black bean burritos etc are delicious. Also doing more salads and oatmeal. Trying to eat better and eat cheaper.

You can do some interesting things with ground turkey as well.

Now you have to worry about all those microscopic plastic pelets the fish are eating :smh: