THEY KILLED DONALD: 'South Park' makes Trump president of Canada, rapes him to death

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
THEY KILLED DONALD: 'South Park' makes Trump president of Canada, rapes him to death in shocking episode
south-park.jpg

Donald Trump is president of Canada in the latest episode of South Park.
south-park.jpg

Donald Trump and Garrison wrestle before Trump’s death in front of his security guards.
south-park.jpg

Garrison gets into a barrel to go through Niagara Falls to get to Canada.
south-park.jpg

Eric Cartman comforts Butters, who dates a Canadian girl in the episode "Where My Country Gone?

In South Park's first take-down of Donald Trump as a candidate, the billionaire becomes the president of Canada -- only to ruin the country before he is raped and killed.

The controversial cartoon saw Trump's politics drive all Canadians to flee to the United States or kill themselves in Wednesday night's episode.

The influx of Canadians in America prompts Mr. Garrison to run for U.S. president with the motto, "Where My Country Gone?" in an apparent take on Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan. Garrison has a violent approach to handling immigrants.

"After we've f***ed every last one of them to death, we build a big wall. And if anyone comes over the wall, we f**k them to death, too!"

Garrison attempts to get into Canada through a barrel down Niagara Falls to kill any Canadian he meets, including Trump

Garrison washes up on a beach after Trump tells his two security guards that anyone leaving the country can "suck my b***s," as can the Chinese prime minister.

As Trump dances to "Safety Dance," Garrison creeps up the escalators to Trump's office in a wrestling onesie. The men soon tussle before Trump is killed.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/z0C40VTVsVg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"Did you hear the good news?" a Canadian in America tells a neighbor. "The Canadian president has been f***ed to death!"

The word sends all the Canadians packing to go back north.

Through tears, a Canadian father explained why he had to leave the country he loved after an election with several candidates.

"One of them was a brash a**hole who just spoke his mind," he said. "He didn't really offer any solutions. He just said outrageous things. We thought it was funny. Nobody really thought he'd ever be president. It was a joke. But we just let the joke go on too long."

When Garrison returns, he triumphantly tells a rally about the murder, claiming "I've proved my policies work to get this done!" But Kyle runs onstage to point out the parallels between Garrison's campaign and the disastrous run of the Canadian Trump.

He's met with dirty looks before Garrison hops in a car to Washington, D.C., with a running mate -- committing a hit and run as they head out.

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
Re: THEY KILLED DONALD: 'South Park' makes Trump president of Canada, rapes him to de

:lol::lol::lol::lol: