'They have not earned your vote': Trump allies urge Georgia Republicans to sit out Senate runoffs

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Allies of President Donald Trump's efforts to challenge last month's election urged Republicans in Georgia on Wednesday to stay at home for the Jan. 5 Senate runoff elections, arguing Trump supporters shouldn't take part in another "rigged election."

Attorneys Lin Wood and Sidney Powell told a crowd of Trump loyalists not to vote for either of the two Georgia incumbent Republican senators, Kelly Loeffler or David Perdue, during a "Stop the Steal" gathering in Alpharetta, Georgia.

The event, billed as a press conference but resembling the raucousness of a Trump rally, was filled with unfounded claims about the election won by President-elect Joe Biden. Attention also turned to the two runoff elections that will decide control of the U.S. Senate.

"Where is Kelly Loeffler here? Where is David Perdue?" said Wood, who unsuccessfully sued Georgia seeking to stop the presidential election's certification. "He ought to be standing right here.

"Do not be fooled twice," he added. "This is Georgia. We ain't dumb. We're not going to vote on Jan. 5 on another machine made by China. You're not going to fool Georgians again. If Kelly Loeffler wants your vote, if David Perdue wants your vote, they've got to earn it."

Georgia election officials have been under fire from Trump and his supporters after an initial state-ordered recount affirmed that Biden won Georgia by 12,284 votes. The Trump campaign requested a second recount, which was expected to be released Thursday.

The remarks underscored the delicate politics the two Republican senators must navigate to turn out a base convinced the presidential election was stolen. Trump, who is holding a rally Saturday for Perdue and Loeffler in Valdosta, Georgia, has urged Republicans to vote for the senators even if they're upset with the presidential election outcome.

But Wood said the Georgia senators must "demand publicly, repeatedly, consistently" for Republican Gov. Brian Kemp to call a special legislative session to address the 2020 presidential election.

"And if they do not do it, they have not earned your vote. Don't you give it to them. Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election? For God's sake, fix it. You've got to fix it before you do it again."

Neither Loeffler, running against Democratic challenger Raphael Warnock, nor Perdue, running against Democrat Jon Ossoff, attended the rally. Kemp has said state law prohibits him from "interfering" with an election.

'Fantastic claims, half-truths, misinformation':Georgia official says Trump supporters misled

Wood delved into the Senate runoff elections after Georgia Rep. Vernon Jones, a Democratic lawmaker who had endorsed Trump during the campaign, repeatedly urged the crowd to "hold the line" by voting for Loeffler and Perdue.

"Now I love Vernon Jones," Wood said. "Vernon Jones and I are more alike than different, but I'm going to disagree with Vernon Jones."

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Keep dumbin' it down georgia cacs...

JohnLewisGettinItIn1.gif

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
G.A is ground zero said it once before..in the racist south dixie land G.A white folks are infighting over there last stance of white supremacy
and the intelligance level is at an all time low...white america is in serious trouble...the trump agenda has gotten weyy out of hand...and its too
late to stop it....in racist G.A my god i never saw this coming and im glad it did...

Last edited:

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The republican party is self-destructing and heading towards a divide. At this point Trump is looking towards 2024 and attempting to prove to the republican establishment that he still controls the base.

Democrats should just sit back and enjoy the shit show.
thats all the dems have to do....not in a million years i could have thought this would happen in the south...the stupid leading the blind and stupid.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Watched a CNN report interview a couple of Repubs in GA and they all said pretty much the same they won't vote in the run off cause 45 said the voting system is rigged :hellyea:

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Neanderthal benefits no matter who is in office, mainly when democrats are in charge. Ironically, Trump set whites back tremendously.

We know what happens to the so-called black community when the BLUE team is in charge and it isn’t good :smh:
are you saying blacks do better when republicans are in charge?

also do you think their strategy of sitting out the run off and not voting is beneficial to them?? (its a yes or no question)

Last edited:

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
:lol:

Telling their own party to throw the election that would give them Senate control? Un Fucking believable!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
are you saying blacks do better when republicans are in charge?

also do you think their strategy of sitting out the run off and not voting is beneficial to them?? (its a yes or no question)
That’s a cracka you asking

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea see say what you want about the trumpsta,

but dude literally made politricks fuckin entertaining ass hell.

at least he gave you a nice entertainment bang for your tax dollar..

while I wasnt exactly ready to commit suicide because he won,

I was not happy about his presidency as I was looking forward to all the craziness that was going to be a result and he did NOT let me down..

he bought reality t.v to bullshit criminal washington politics

and have all them fuckin con artist and literally traitors to

the people shitting bricks...

muthafucks jobs on capital hill is just to keep us distracted as the i.r.s robs us..

they are going to have to try and keep trump busy in his own legal turmoil..

because if the i.r.s goes after him right away..

he is going to talk and that is their biggest fear.....

Trust me on this...

if the republikkklans lose the senate, they are going to put

a medical hit out on trump, he will not make it to 2024.

he gonna need his own private security, his security right now

is compromised.... now whats going to make it crazy interesting is trump is high up in some masonic order..

and so is biden.... fo the first time, the super duper elite will have to literally fight their own battles.. and its going to get

real ugly..... remember trump SEEN THE BOOK..... lol, that national treasure movie might be a little hollywoodish but there is a lot of truth in that nick cage flick.. dont be surprised if there is a push

to audit the i.r.s and if trump spear heads it, its going to literally be a political civil war.

they are going to have to try and silence him quick if he gets caught lacking

and you aint read nothing yet..... trust me.. when biden has

that presidential dinner, where the president tells jokes...

trust me he Trump will NOT show up... and they willl be coming for him...I KNOW Obama is going to speak and he is going to troll the shit out of trump... lolf

and when that happens you are going to want to hear what trump has to say the next day..

put money on it being some real explosive or controversial shit.

Listen these are some real crazy times but in a good way things will never ever be the same again...

and if you a moorish american... whether you know it or not..

it will be great news

if you a self hating negro....then your whole world is about to be flipped on its head..

he is going to be so pissed he is going to start talking...

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Bozo called Kemp today to try to pressure him to overturn the election results one more time.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
if you work the financial sector, and get bonuses...

you tend to do better under a republiklan govt...

its just most of my people are not on that managerial level

and up bonus plan..

sheeeet around christmas time if you get ten geez, it

was a real slow year. they were giving ten geez to secreteries

in the eighties...

muthafuckas getting them qtr milly to a milly plus, for the blu

chippers. wall street cleaned the fuck up this year....

it thrives off of human misery, low key ESPECIALLY moorish american history...

Hey did you know the first STOCK on wallstreet were Moorish Americans?

and that rabbit hole is DEEP

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
That idea is so stupid I actually love that idea. That'll learn them democrats something. :rolleyes:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I thought the strategy of witholding your vote until you get something was a viable one??

yet all the proponents of it when it came to the black vote are silent NOW...

Lin Wood and Sidney Powell told a crowd of Trump loyalists not to vote for either of the two Georgia incumbent Republican senators.
"Do not be fooled twice," he added. "This is Georgia. We ain't dumb. We're not going to vote on Jan. 5 on another machine made by China. You're not going to fool Georgians again. If Kelly Loeffler wants your vote, if David Perdue wants your vote, they've got to earn it."

TO THE WITHHOLD YOUR VOTE ON THE LEFT PEOPLE....DO YOU THINK WHAT THE RIGHT IS DOING IS VIABLE AND LEGIT???