They are investigating Trump For Fraud

djpolo

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I want that MF to go down bad. I see this MF as not only the worst in history but also should be brought up on charges on gynecide. Obama and Bush left a plan in play for this virus shit and dumb ass was too busy worried about his chances for re-election.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He’s only untouchable because of the GOP Senate and the White House once he leaves the White House its open season.

Would he be though?? Assuming Biden wins in November, which is a big IF because you can never underestimate the ability of corporate establishment democrats to fuck up a sure thing, I don't think a Democrat-led administration would pursue Trump for all his high crimes & misdemeanors. They'll let him slide under the guise of trying to "heal" the political divide in the country when in actuality the issue is that the corporate donors to both Republicans & Democrats choose not to eat their own under practically any circumstances. The only time they attack their own is when the crime has been committed against them, i.e. Bernie Madoff ripping off wealthy Jewish investors, but those guys made plenty of money off the Trump Administration (only the working class/poor got hurt) so he'll get a pass.

New York may try to come at him with charges, but eventually they'll get a call from the DNC to drop it. This ain't a movie, in real life the bad guys get to win all the time.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So? Why even post this shit. Nothing will happen. Chump could murder someone at this point and it probably wouldn't stick.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man, I really don't care what MIGHT happen to Chump AFTER he leaves office.

He needs to get got NOW while he's in office.

Since he's teflon though, none of this shit even matters.

Worrying about what happens to Chump when he leaves office is like me, as a Buffalo BILLS fan worrying about what Tom Brady does in Tampa when it has no effect on the AFC East.