These sisters made tap dancing look sexy as hell.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
tenor.gif

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i see why everybody else try to keep us down.

it's almost not fair how dope we are.

And you know this.. We the copper color people are the spice in this gumbo, we call life!!

Our creativity is unlimited! We aren't just the spice....we ARE the gumbo. A lil bit of this and that blended together to make something wonderful.

We made world class cuisine from table scraps...jazz, r&b, rock, hip hop...all ours...we OWN dance...I could go on, but ya get the picture.

The thing that is most ironic, is how we took the most vile, hateful word ever..removed the vitriol, and turned it into a word of affection among ourselves...my nigga. And what's even MORE ironic is how we made it so cool, the descendants of our oppressors YEARN to use it amongst themselves...:lol:

Now if that ain't creativity, you tell me what is?

Check and mate

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Our creativity is unlimited! We aren't just the spice....we ARE the gumbo. A lil bit of this and that blended together to make something wonderful.

We made world class cuisine from table scraps...jazz, r&b, rock, hip hop...all ours...we OWN dance...I could go on, but ya get the picture.

The thing that is most ironic, is how we took the most vile, hateful word ever..removed the vitriol, and turned it into a word of affection among ourselves...my nigga. And what's even MORE ironic is how we made it so cool, the descendants of our oppressors YEARN to use it amongst themselves...:lol:

Check and mate
the black man is alpha

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Check and mate

Bruh, were on the same page and you wont get no argument from me.. Our creativity and passion, is one of the reason this colony spends billions on top of billions to keep us separated and divided!!

Your reply went good with my coffee!!!

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the white bitch on the far left is the weak link
the hoe is slow and fuckin it up for everybody.

btw......i will fuck all of them.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, were on the same page and you wont get no argument from me.. Our creativity and passion, is one of the reason this colony spends billions on top of billions to keep us separated and divided!!

Your reply went good with my coffee!!!

Fam, that's why there are so many "agents" on this board stirring up ish..

Black unity is the scariest thing known to the establishmnet... but it WILL HAPPEN one day.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fam, that's why there are so many "agents" on this board stirring up ish..

Black unity is the scariest thing known to the establishmnet... but it WILL HAPPEN one day.

That ONE DAY cant come soon enuf!!

AGENTS is the perfect name for sum of these sellouts!!

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know we can agree on that, your sambo game is coated and entirely full of shit. ..

Back to these beautiful sisters..... Laaaaawd

There are beautiful and talented....
Maybe someday you can agree on the things I say when you get some sense.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe someday you can agree on the things I say when you get some sense.

Or maybe you can get massa off the brain long enough to see the error of your ways

This will be my last reply to you in this thread... These beautifully talented women deserve better, chill

Last edited: