There might be a riot in NYC

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
after those NYPD detectives got aquitted in the "Groom-To-Be" shooting case.

these people pissed off bout that shit...been a few fights in front of the court house already.

kurrupt

Star
Registered
IT AINT GOING TO BE A RIOT PEOPLE IS MORE ABOUT THEIR OWN BUSINESS THEN ANYBODY ELSE IT JUST GOING TO VE OUTRAGED FOR A WEEK THE EVERYBODY GET BACK TO THIER NORMAL LIFE
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/tkjYls_cAOk&hl[/FLASH]

cosign!! cats too worried bout gas prices!

MadSkillz

Star
Registered
Look man, I live on the other side of town from where the shooting took place and I don't think there will be any riots ou here.

I do know its high time for Black men to stop fuckin' around and letting these cops get away with this shit. Time for Black folk to set up their own stings.

Start working together an catch these bitch ass officers on camera. They are constantly mistreating us and it is institutionalized. I say start capturing and post on youtube the truth going down.

I promise you guys that you won't hear a fuckin' comment from Jay-Z, 50 cent or Sean Combs. If they do I'd be surprised.

Panameno718

Potential Star
Registered
I feel for Sean Bells family my heart goes out to them!!! Some of you dudes need to stop talking side ways out of your mouths last I checked #1 killers of black males in this country are black males :smh:.

Panameno718

Potential Star
Registered

EXACTLY, That's why I say we STOP THE BULLSHIT and ORGANIZE our OWN COUNTRY of Educated African-Americans and leave the BITCH ASS NIGGAS out !
Good Post like Chris Rock has said there is war going between NIGGAS and BLACK PEOPLE which side are you on.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
Obama is showing us exactly how to campaign to set up contributions for victims such as Sean Bell to get proper legal representation.

Why can't we follow his blueprint????

jblaque

Star
Registered
WHY DO ANY OF US EXPECT JUSTICE FROM OUR ENEMY ?:hmm:

!CO-SIGN!

fuckpolice.jpg

anticop_03.gif

no_justice_no_peace_fuck_the_police.jpg

large__14_06_2006_13_40_Kn1YHdAXNuLRk711659M.jpg

main.jpg

black-power-pin.jpg

NO GOOD MUTHAFUCKERZ

ClevelandDawg216

***TURBO CITY GLOBAL***
BGOL Investor
them niggas aint gonna do shit. probably march and sing a few songs. we can thank the civil rights movement for that. :hmm:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IT AINT GOING TO BE A RIOT PEOPLE IS MORE ABOUT THEIR OWN BUSINESS THEN ANYBODY ELSE IT JUST GOING TO VE OUTRAGED FOR A WEEK THE EVERYBODY GET BACK TO THIER NORMAL LIFE
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/tkjYls_cAOk&hl[/FLASH]
That's why whitey ain't scared of no repercussions of fuckin over niggas.

Ron-Ron

Rising Star
Registered
#1 killers of black males in this country are black males :smh:.

Choochie as nigga, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! Police shot this dude, talk that self destruction bullshit another time.

That shit make me wanna wire your fuckin jaw and I dont even know you.

TRUFICTION

SINCE 1998
BGOL Investor

EXACTLY, That's why I say we STOP THE BULLSHIT and ORGANIZE our OWN COUNTRY of Educated African-Americans and leave the BITCH ASS NIGGAS out !

WE WILL NOT ORGANIZE
WE DONT EVEN HAVE ENOUGH RESPECT OR LOYALTY
NOT TO PEDDLE POISON IN OUR OWN COMMUNITY.
BLACK ON BLACK CRIME IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH.
AND OUT OF ALL THOSE SO CALLED EDUCATED BLACK PEOPLE

THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF JESSIE LEE PATTERSONS AND GREEDY MUTHAFUKAS TO INFILTRATE AND THROW MORE SHIT IN THE MIX .
WE DONT EVEN RESPECT FAMILY, WANT TO MARRY OUR WOMEN, OR CARE FOR OUR KIDS FINANCIALLY OR OTHERWISE.
HOW DO YOU EXPEXT ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE TO THAT TO HAPPEN.

YOUNG BLACK PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE BACK BONE OF PROTEST
THINK AND FEEL THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO BE ANGRY ABOUT
BECAUSE THEY HAVE A JOB AND GET PUSSY.
TW WEEKS FROM NOW THIS WILL ALL BE OVER AND FORGOTTEN

WE WILL NEVER SEE CHANGE AGAIN BY BLACK PEOPLE
THE CHANGE AGENTS ARE SLEEP ON THE JOB OR BRAIN DEAD.

Obama is showing us exactly how to campaign to set up contributions for victims such as Sean Bell to get proper legal representation.

Why can't we follow his blueprint????

CO-SIGN.:hmm:

Dallas Bueller

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Motherfuckers won't do shit but go to church and pray to their imaginary god. We lost our respect a long fucking time ago. Wait, what the fuck am I talking about? In order to lose something you have to have at least owned it in the first place. We never even gained any respect. We expect these motherfuckers to respect us "just because".

To any of the crackas out there reading this, you have no reason to be afraid of blacks. We are more likely to kill each other than to bring any harm to you.

MadSkillz

Star
Registered

LIKE YOUTUBE WON'T REMOVE THAT SHIT
:smh: Come on now fam :hmm:

As African-Americans in this country we will NEVER have the Last Laugh over the White Man !
:smh:

Well I guess HNIC, since he got the dough could make a youtube of his own. One where the people, show cops behaving badly. SHit it could happen.

Ralo Lawson

Rising Star
OG Investor
I was in the L.A. riot in 91 and it did'nt do anything. Well I won't say anything. I got a new TV out of it. The only reason we rioted in L.A. for so long was that the police didn't respond for the first 3 days making it a free for all. Now in NY right this minute they have beefed up comando style police patrols complete with Submachine guns at 59th street and Columbus Circle and they just cleared 150 million dollar budget to station those patrols on the Subways. We would get mopped trying to riot in NYC behind all that shit. These muhfucka's are prepared.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
I feel for Sean Bells family my heart goes out to them!!! Some of you dudes need to stop talking side ways out of your mouths last I checked #1 killers of black males in this country are black males :smh:.

They also get convicted for it, at least some of the time.

Police shoot unarmed brothers down and walk scott-free, ALWAYS.

Seems like YOU are the one talking sideways, my young ignorant brother.